1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adult friend finder affiliate converted me from PPC to percentage program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by fusionmx, Feb 2, 2008.

i was using adult friend finder affiliate program for nearly a month. i managed to make some good $$$ until yesterday. they recently converted me from PPC to percentage program. is it profitable ? since this issue i don't see much income in my account. can anyone recommend me an adult program that pays close to $1 per free signup ?

fusionmx, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  2. drvenom

drvenom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats nothing.I made more than over 250$ just in spam of 3 days.NO cheating or any such stuff all fair bullshit.But then those retards throw me in % program cause they couldnt stand at the rate i was making .
    I would now never approach any of these dating programs.

drvenom, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  3. fusionmx

fusionmx Guest

Best Answers:
    i made more than $900 there! can you recommend me something else! i'm wasting my traffic these days :(

fusionmx, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  4. Cool1g

Cool1g Peon

Best Answers:
    they have certain minimum standards as to the # of clicks that must eventually peform a free or paid signup. its clearly stated on their signup and stats pages so you can't really get mad at them if your traffic didn't convert.

Cool1g, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  5. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm using them but not making that much $$. pm me w/ methods and can pay for lessons...

pamon, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  6. gabibeowulfx

gabibeowulfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes .. they do that once your traffic doesn't convert into paid traffic... The safest way to go is pay per order .. which is around $80 I think .. once someone pays up .. they pay you $80 .. no conversion to percentage ..

gabibeowulfx, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  7. alan.kun

alan.kun Peon

Best Answers:
    This kind of cases are all over the web. AFF makes you believe that you're making a good income but if you don't have a ratio of premium memeberships in a month, they "convert" your account. Definitely AFF is not profitable for anyone. I'd look for alternatives like webcam sites or dating, they ussualy offer high payouts.

alan.kun, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  8. phpbbforfree

phpbbforfree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    looking to possibly buy your adult sites if you were getting free signups from aff. pm me if you would like to talk with the site and how many free signups a day you were doing with aff.

phpbbforfree, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  9. Big0ne

Big0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mine account been converted as well.

This is the mail they sent me:

Once an account has been converted we will not switch it back. At least now you do not have to meet the ratios required and also on the percentage payout we will pay you for membership renewals.
    The majority of our top earning affiliates are on the percentage payout, so hang in there and maybe we will see you ranked with them!

Any suggestion guys?

Big0ne, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  10. Eurofile007

Eurofile007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi my balance with AFF is over $130 now and I earned it over a month ago. On their FAQ page, it says they send out checks twice per week. That means I should have gotten a check two weeks ago. Yet I didn't and on my stats page, it says they never sent out any check!

Why is that? Have they violated their own standards and policies? Why haven't they kept their promise? Are they stalling?

Eurofile007, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  11. Raining Blood

Raining Blood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, pay per order rocks. No need to think about traffic quality, etc.. As long as some members pay for gold membership, they will pay (now it's not $80, it's $130)

;)

Raining Blood, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  12. StarkReality

StarkReality Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, they have to protect themselves in some way if you send low quality or untargetted traffic that doesn't convert. I'm advertising them for years with payouts every pay period and never had the problem you described.

StarkReality, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  13. Eurofile007

Eurofile007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    W: There's something I don't get. How can AFF afford to pay $130 per order, if the order is $20 or $30? Wouldn't they lose a lot of money that way? I asked their support staff this, but they didn't provide any logical explanations.

What's the catch? Doesn't it sound too good to be true? Who would pay $130 for an order of $20 or $30?

Eurofile007, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  14. chetz21

chetz21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi bro what tools you had used to make referrals. well I think that matters that way they have converted your account.

chetz21, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  15. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    The 130$ per signup is offered if you make more than 26 orders per day.The basic payout is 55$.
    They pay you only on the first order, but when the customer rebills, they don t pay you , so here is their profit.
    An averege member stays with them at least 9-10 months.So from here they have their profit.
    Hope that this answers to your question

lacatusb, Dec 15, 2009 IP