1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the Best Content

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by hazardouspunch, Feb 1, 2008.

In your opinions what is the best content type?I need more hits more visitors so I need to know what people are looking for most.

hazardouspunch, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  2. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    STUDY the needs of people - feel and see what ppl need.

Billions of ppl have PROBLEMS - provide solutions to their problems. from daily life to professional to purely technical - the range is huge and offers jobs for millions of content creators for decades to come.

to do so of course you need to be an expert in that subject. you are expected to provide valid solutions tested and proven/backed up by your own decades of life and / or professional experiences.

the sum of above gives you precise topics to publish and wil definitely result in thousands of daily uv.

hans, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    hazardouspunch likes this.
  3. hazardouspunch

hazardouspunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I know studies pretty good but in my native language:)I don't think that I can express myself in English.Even if I could I don't know if it would be useful for international people.But thanks for the suggestion.Gave you some reputation.

hazardouspunch, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  4. kiviniar

kiviniar Notable Member

Best Answers:
  5. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    never publish in foreign language unless you can express yourself clearly. for valuable content to be useful it is important that you can write in clear to understand simple language.

hence publish in your language(s) to be successful
    and keep on learning/improving any other language you love to use.

all those having achieved a truly HIGH level of web publishing success have most likely worked many years or even decades ( including preparation ).

look at web publishing as a true profession for life - invest years to learn, years to practice and improve and again years to truly become successful!

hans, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  6. hazardouspunch

hazardouspunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Many thanks for your advices.

hazardouspunch, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  7. walkere

walkere Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aye. My best performing posts/articles are ones based around very specific problems and solutions.

Although I add more general articles to my site as well, I can generally expect to get the most traffic (referral links as well as search engine traffic) from tutorials that clearly and concisely explain a specific topic.

So find a topic on which you are knowledge, think of hypothetical questions that people would ask... and answer them! Forums are a great place to start. If people are asking the question on the forum - they'll also be searching for an answer on Google.

Good luck,
    - Walkere

walkere, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  8. gabibeowulfx

gabibeowulfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    best content type is articles around keywords there are searched and have little competition in google (<500.000 preferably)

gabibeowulfx, Feb 2, 2008 IP