1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I made accidental clicks, i reported, google treated me well!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Gigacore, Feb 1, 2008.

Well, this is not just my experience, but from this new adsense users may come to know about "what to after accidental clicks"!

Yesterday, I made 2 - 3 accidental clicks due to some error in Opera 9.50 beta. (Links will be assigned to different elements.. a major bug :rolleyes:). It took quite a long time to load, so i click 2 - 3 times. Then I was shocked to see a different sites opening, then i suddenly came back and saw the relavent ad. I didn't panic.

I just headed over to adsense forum and then posted about what happened (thread) and someone suggested me to mail to adsense support, then I did. I got a reply in 10 minutes stating me to use Help Center.

It also said me to reply to that mail, if u wont get any quick response. I didnt get any good response there.. so then just saw the thread once again in adsense forum, then I got a new suggestion from a member called "Janet Maria ". he said me to "There is a accidental click report form available at
    www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py . Try using that.". Then I did that, and it was very easy to fillout.

Then after 30 - 45 Minutes, I got another mail stating:

I was quite relaxed after seeing how google is kindful for such issues.

Then, again in adsense forum, I got a reply from another google guy "AdSensePro Stephanie" stating:

An Eye-Opener :)

Gigacore, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  2. Chris-777

Chris-777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris-777, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  3. sumeetindia

sumeetindia Banned

Best Answers:
    Adsense guys are really polite

They once banned me ,BUT I was not felling bad :p

sumeetindia, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  4. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good to hear everything has been resolved . Lets get back to work :D

kashifmahmood, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  5. mysmehmood

mysmehmood Peon

Best Answers:
    google are GEEK man.

they don't pay, if you click your own ads. they calculate buy analysing your IP adress and clicks Geo location etc.

that's great :)

mysmehmood, Feb 1, 2008 IP