1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Links to Index and Other Website Pages

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by necromanc, Feb 1, 2008.

If for example this week my website gets 5 or 10 quality links, let's say all from websites that are older than 3 years, and with PR's from 4 to 6 that point to index, will this affect the other pages search engines rankings from my website ?

But ...if a page from my website get's on delicious and get's a some links ...this will affect the whole website or just that specific page ?

Thanks

necromanc, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    Ross1234 likes this.
  2. Ross1234

Ross1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    the page most of all but it will filter down through the site

Ross1234, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  3. ericajoieake

ericajoieake Guest

Best Answers:
    if you use your deep links for your link exchange it will also affect the home page of your site, otherwise if you use your homepage the other page of your site will not benefit what your homepage receives. That is why most of websites have higher pr on their homepage than the other pages.

ericajoieake, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  4. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if u r getting quality links to ur homepage, then ur home page PR will increase, and with that, ur internal pages PR will also increase a little

angilina, Feb 2, 2008 IP
    necromanc likes this.