1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone help me please

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by jasoncdu, Jan 31, 2008.

Hey everyone, I want to start my own blog, start earning with adsense, get a high pr... everything a typical blogger would want, but I'm a bit confused about some things and starting out is a bit hard. I was just wondering if there are any kind hearted bloggers willing to lend a helping hand to me ( basically answering some beginner's questions PR / Adsense / monetization related ) Yes I have already tried reading alot of online guides and I know a teeny bit about these things; however, still not enough to get me started.

If you think you are kind enough to help me, and you have Yahoo messenger / MSN messenger, then please add me.

Yahoo: jduoe
    MSN:

Every bit of help is appreciated!

Thanks in advanced
    Jason

jasoncdu, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  2. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Digital Point is already an online university. You can find here all the answers of your questions.

Bohol, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    jasoncdu likes this.
  3. TheDutchMan

TheDutchMan Peon

Best Answers:
    That's right and if you can't find it here just ask or subscribe to blogs like problogger and shoemoney.

TheDutchMan, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    jasoncdu likes this.
  4. digitalprofit

digitalprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want, PM me, I have some free time and I can help you to start your own blog ;)

digitalprofit, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  5. Anna M

Anna M Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would just give you a tip that has been given many times before by many others: create a blog on a subject you enjoy and don't do it just for the money.

When you write your posts, ask yourself, "If I came across this blog, would I like it? Would I find something useful here? Would I want to come back?". Try creating something interesting and original, that you yourself would enjoy.

When you've gathered enough experience (usually in a few months), you'll have real chances of monetizing it. If you just start a new blog and know nothing about blogging (let alone monetizing it), your blog will just be one of the thousands that look the same, say the same things, and earn the same amount of money (that is next to nothing).

Anna M, Feb 1, 2008 IP
    jasoncdu likes this.
  6. jasoncdu

jasoncdu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mhm thanks everyone for your feedback. Thanks Anna.

+ Rep to everyone

jasoncdu, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  7. Veej

Veej Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jason,
    I'm setting up a blogger community and one of our key aims is to help new bloggers such as yourself.

We've got an article about PR, Links and nofollow etc. and if you've got any additional question, we invite you to register and ask away! We'll do our best to help.

Oh and being a new blogger, you'll surely think of many features you'd like implemented - we'd love to hear comments/suggestion from your point of view!

Veej, Feb 2, 2008 IP
    jasoncdu likes this.
  8. jojojosonm

jojojosonm Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi jason,

Do u have a yahoo id?I will add you.here are some of my tips
    1.Concentrate on your favorite topics
    2.To get PR Get some good links and get rid of outgoing links from your site
    3.Try to post genuine content(Dont copy it)
    4.get your posts interlinked

Follow these tips you will get the results
    thanks

jojojosonm, Feb 2, 2008 IP
    jasoncdu likes this.