1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

somebody stolen my email account..

Discussion in 'Security' started by Allusion, Jan 31, 2008.

pls help.. somebody has stolen my yahoo email account and yet changed my password and secret question. later on he have send something bad about me to my others contact. how can i stop him???

Allusion, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  2. Meth_

Meth_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol@something bad

um, you could always go on a yahoo scene forum, explain the situation to them and pay for someone to "hack" it (believe it or not, the yahoo scene has ethics. It wont just crack any email unless it's 1337, or there's a good reason behind it)
    or you could contact yahoo (no idea how) and explain to them the situation, and they'll check the access logs and see you're f'real
    or you could simply send an email to your yahoo address and ask if it's possible to get your email account back. Be polite about it, though

Meth_, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  3. Dondon2d

Dondon2d Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, and pray that the one who hacked you is the same with the one who hacked RU and return your account.

Dondon2d, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  4. Meth_

Meth_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not too sure about that, the guy is saying "bad things" about the person, so it's obviously someone who dislikes him for one reason or another.

Like, I used to do stupid things and take over friends AIM screen names when I was in the AIM scene and IM people acting like them... then say something random like "I've loved you for a long time, I hope you realize that I want to marry you and have your babies", but I always gave them back

so it's worth a try being polite and asking for it back, no questions asked

Meth_, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  5. Allusion

Allusion Peon

Best Answers:
    what is yahoo scene forum.. pls help me.. the person who stolen my email id will definately ruin my life... i need to stop him from doing that... who would like to help...

Allusion, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  6. Meth_

Meth_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Meth_, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  7. digitalmatch

digitalmatch Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, try "Yahoo! Mail Support" . Explain the problem to them and see what they think.

digitalmatch, Feb 1, 2008 IP