1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do jehovas witnesses try to decieve u at your door?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pingpong123, Sep 15, 2007.

1. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am a Mormon. This is false the way it is presented. We do believe that God gave Cain/his descendents a "mark on their skin", which has been believed to be "black" skin, but it is not doctrine that it was all-black skin. And it is not doctrine that anybody with black skin has been cursed by God.

We believe in 1 God and his son, Jesus Christ, our savior. Didn't you read my thread about this?

As for Lucifer, we do believe in a "war in heaven" before this life. A conflict of ideas, so to speak. Lucifer lost this battle and after some enduring conflicts was cast into "hell." We do believe that we are all children of God, however, thus making us all eternal brothers/sisters.

PLEASE, all who read this thread: Consult official sources only when looking up information about a certain church. I don't know official Witness websites, but Mormon sites are here: www.mormon.org and www.lds.org. Do not be influenced by what others will say that are a) are not members, b) have been excommunicated (this goes for ANY establishment they talk about), or c) probably not correct if sources are not cited.

chulium, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  2. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Been there done that and not going there again. Try reading tbarr60's posts on most of these matters. I responded to most of them until he personally attacked me in one post. He tried to backpedal very fast on that but it was too late. I would think going by your post here you would be heading in the same direction, for which I am certainly not going. You obviously have not done your research into my responses on these matters so I won't bother responding to them again for your sake.

Have a wonderful day will you please? :)

Cheap SEO Services, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  3. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am posting my appology, as i came down to hard on this topic. We all have the right to worship what we believe is right. I guess that is why its called faith:).

pingpong123, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  4. Magawr

Magawr Peon

Best Answers:
    Fantastic day here mate, every day is to be appreciated.

Shame you can't bring yourself to talk honestly about the JW organisation with me, must be that I know too much perhaps?

Oh well.

Hope you have a great day too.

Tally ho.

Mark Magawr

Magawr, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  5. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I can read between your lines Mark. You have a very twisted view of things and there's a lot of hate behind your actions. It's the only reason why you would post such rubbish like you have done.

Are you saying you know me? What is it exactly you are trying to say? Are you making a statement about me Mark? That would be quite rude and arrogant wouldn't it? Seeing you have never met me before.

Or is it the organization you think you know. Going by what you posted you are wrong on that account too!

Cheap SEO Services, Feb 1, 2008 IP