1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who will get Edwards endorsement?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Jan 30, 2008.

?

Who will he choose?

1. Clinton

8.3%
  2. Obama

91.7%
  3. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    He's going to love one of them if it gives him half a chance of stardom, the question is which?

This dude would suck a golf ball through 20 foot of garden hose if it got him noticed.

AGS, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  2. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I say he'll send his support to Obama. This whole process man is a fucking joke. We are all getting shafted on this one. The only one true person that is the most honest and smartest of the whole bunch is Ron Paul, the rest are just the same puppets control by the master puppeteer. I swear if we are left with Hillary and McCain in the end we are all fucking doomed!

guru-seo, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  3. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Can a single conversation ever go on without Paul being mentioned? He's not going to win. Move on.

MafiaMaster, Jan 30, 2008 IP
    d16man likes this.
  4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We are all fucking doomed mate. :(

AGS, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  5. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if he does not win you can kiss your liberties good bye and you will see this country sleep into third world status as well as use that dollar for toiler paper, and ohh you better prepare yourself to work twice as hard and as much just to pay for basic necessities, cause things will get pretty shitty pretty quick. You will have the elites move their assets and wealth some estimated $16Trillion combined out of this country into offshore accounts, and the poor average American will be left with nothing but a question mark and they wont even know what hit them.

6. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Uh huh...That's why I can't support radicals. They're incredibly irrational and they make us fear everything. "Pick me or else HORRIBLE stuff will happen." No thanks.

MafiaMaster, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  7. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean like Romney. Insane McCain promising to protect you from the invisible boogie man by starting wars with the rest of the world?

8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm still amazed, after all this time and all the proven lies that idiots still buy this "war on terror" bullshit.

It makes me very sad at how stupid a lot of people are. :(

AGS, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  9. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's why I like the Free State Projects. I wish they would get a bigger push. It would be great to get a bunch of like minded people together in a small state, and promote liberty in a meaningful and tangible way.

guerilla, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  10. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    If he does endorse someone before Feb 5 (and if he waits till after then it'll be too late anyway) I think it'll be Obama. But I can see him possibly not endorsing anyone as he may want a spot in the admin. of whoever wins and may not want to piss off Clinton...

Zibblu, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I like this idea too and would really seriously look into it in the future if it gained some real traction, New Hampshire didn't convince me that it's a liberty loving state with their primary results... I am moving to Virginia soon, unfortunately I don't think there's much chance of making that into a free state :( They seem to have much of a respect for civil liberties down there.

Zibblu, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not going to vote yet, but I am going to lean toward clinton. After all, if Clinton wins the nomination towards her coronation, look for her to pick a young white male for her VP, especially one with no experience. After all, the VP can't look better than ms. pres.

d16man, Jan 31, 2008 IP