1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VoIP Blog for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Doppy, Jan 28, 2008.

I have not had time to manage my VoIP news blog in months, and thus it is rather out of date. Even with no recent updates it brings in about $20 / month in Adsense. I don't advertise it or have any paid links - it's all natural search engine traffic.

About a year ago it was bringing in $200 / month when I was actively writing articles. This site has very high potential for someone willing to post 1-3 new articles each day, and I will tell you what has been most successful for me. Good opportunities for affiliate links, as well.

December earnings were $30 on 900 impressions: again, no promotion, basically no work.

Site is www.voip-news-net.com

Starting price is $600, will sell to the highest bidder at the end of the day Saturday, February 2, 2008, US Eastern time.

BIN: $1750

PayPal preferred.

Domain is hosted by GoDaddy and the site is run on Typepad. If the bid goes over $800, I'll include the other two blogs in my signature for free.

Attached Files:

Doppy, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  2. Doppy

Doppy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Starting price reduced to $500.

Doppy, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  3. Doppy

Doppy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Extended for one week. Starting price reduced to $450.

Doppy, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  4. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please pme me awstats statistics last 3 months or google analyctic statistics.

Thanks,
    Mustafa

master06, Feb 3, 2008 IP