1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ClickBank BEST SOLD PRODUCT

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by netx, Jan 29, 2008.

Please post here your affiliate link to your ClickBank BEST SOLD PRODUCT that you promote. I just started with ClickBank and now I'm looking to find a good product to promote. Not sure which is the best product but this is the purpose of this post.
    Please share your story and where you advertise most your product (websites, forums, email lists, etc.).

I look forward to have your reply!

Thank you!
    Robert

netx, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  2. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Swerd, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  3. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have a email lists but i m working on it . I can't tell you which product i am promoting because i believe that you have to find your own . Try to find a product or a niche that you feel comfortable with and the most important thing is to find a niche or a product that will give you money .

If you are looking for competition you can always promote the products that have big gravity for instance : Fat loss 4 idiot : http://fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=0

If you just trying to make some money just go over CB market place i m sure you will find something .

Or even better why don't you try to promote some of the Swerd product . you never know you might have success with them .

megarudy, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  4. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    i should note. I believe my best method of promoting is just posting where buyers might be.

eg. when promoting my bruxism site i would google for: "bruxism" and go through all of the listings. If I can make a comment on any of the websites I will reccommened the product.

I do this for all the products i promote.

If an affiliate does this it would work better if you cloaked the link rather then just posting your aff link

Swerd, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  5. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are converting very well with a great product, the last thing you'd want to do is share the aff link, the product, and the methods being used - ps affiliate links in posts are not allowed or admired, even if for showcasing what you did.

Asking for blueprints is risky, and nobody in their right mind would share this intel without sidetracking it or trying to monetize you incrementally.

The best product to convert is X, and i do it by using X and X, go try it - you'll wipe me out in th process along with anyone else that reads this, i love competition and losing money so please take my profitable and money making campaign and put me out of commission, all for the sake of helping DP'ers...?

I do believe in helping people, but I see through those asking for a free ride, and sorry but you're asking for a free ride here imo. Get to it mate, test/tweak/eliminate/duplicate, I wouldn't count on real and non-versioned intel here, though some tips and tricks might show themselves...

Good luck, pick your product(s) wisely.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jan 30, 2008 IP
    bridanp likes this.
  6. bridanp

bridanp Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with NCMedia. Most people here have lost at least a little money trying to find the correct product to promote and the best ways to promote it. So, getting someone to tell you what is the best would not make sense business-wise without getting something monetarily in return. I will say that I've been using cb-analytics recently to get some really good data on clickbank products, and it has helped a lot. So, start there, find products that have a gravity on the rise, low refunds, and just try one or two for a week using adwords, classifieds, articles, etc. You'll probably lose some money at the beginning but once you find one that works, you should be able to recoup your losses rather quickly.

bridanp, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  7. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i probablly want to promote swerd product, what do you guys think?

toby, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Swerd has more than 1 product so give them a try a see what you get from them . But like NC Media already told you
    and as i already told you

megarudy, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  9. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh yes, if i was an affiliate and I was selling a product really well, I wouldnt tell anybody.
    Im only sharing mine because I obviously get a cut of the sales.

I have promoted sat tv to pc in the past. It did honestly convert really well but the refunds annoyed me way too much. iphone download also converted well in the past (again, refunds were bad)

Swerd, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  10. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    Im currently promoting:

http://netmoviedownloads.com/

or ID: movies01 (I think)

Its got a great sales page and seems to convert nicely :D

Its all ive been working on and I'll be recieving my cheque this month, w00t :D

But I'd agree with swerd programs like sat tv have crazy refund rates, Because really its just a small piece of software.

georgecotton, Jan 30, 2008 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  11. tdnetworks

tdnetworks Peon

Best Answers:

You should try music downloads. A good one is snappy-music.com, they have a extremely low return rate and conversation ratio is a good.

tdnetworks, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    You can't really expect people to give you all of that information, people go through a lot of trial & error to find the right products to promote on ClickBank.

Zibblu, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  13. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  14. crystalgrid

crystalgrid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been looking for something just like this, gracias :D

crystalgrid, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  15. lorocreative

lorocreative Active Member

Best Answers:
    check my signature. I reviewed most of the top sellers on CB

lorocreative, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  16. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad I could help out :D

georgecotton, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lorocreative

Nice website, thanks for sharing.

bl4ckmaN^, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  18. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Which is better - to market via articles - or to have you own website on a certain topic.

alstar70, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  19. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    My product converts very well when marketed to the right traffic. Here is the analysis page for it.

http://www.cb-analytics.com/product.php?id=JETHRO3737

As always, if you pick the best selling products that means there is a ton of competition. In my earlier CB days I had a lot of luck with things people would be embarrassed of and so they would search on the internet first.
    *Bad Breath
    *genital warts
    *acne
    *etc.

I have found these to do pretty well. You have to think "why would this sale" for the above products there is an obvious reason.

I hope this helps.

domainiac, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  20. pintonbd

pintonbd Banned

Best Answers:
    you can use cbmall to make your problem easy..

pintonbd, Feb 4, 2008 IP