1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Game Site Over 2,100,000 Hits - $40 month profit

Discussion in 'Sites' started by netpants, Jan 29, 2008.

This is hard for me to sell but it is time I get rid of mygamespot.net , I have had this site for about 2 years now and had little success, although it is at its highest peak now. The site always has natural trafffic coming in no advertisements have been put out in about a year, over 3,000 baclinks in google and so on..

I make money off of adsense and valueclickmedia, like i said combined between the two its about $40. I am 100% positive someone with even the slightest knowledge of how keywords work, and seo and all that jazz could make some pretty good money off the site. Also ad placement is huge. I stink at all of this. One thing to note though is that the site has two subdomained proxy sites attached to it which will also be included along with the domains. These two proxy sites are pretty popular.

It is a licensed script at gamesitescript.com will give you details to access the script download and license.

The site consumes about 40-50 GB bandwidth a month and has 1.7 GB of space used so far. Below are traffic statistics.

[​IMG]

Please only serious offers.
    Offers being considered for anything over $150, no auction just offers. This will be a private sale, please pm offers only, and questions can be asked here in the forum. Thank you.

P.S. I will let you keep the site on my server for atleast a few months for no charge so you can get used to the site, and take some time transfering the site over to your new host.

netpants, Jan 29, 2008 IP
    NewTier likes this.
  2. www.neoproxy.org

www.neoproxy.org Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me url for this site u want to sell

www.neoproxy.org, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  3. compules