1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO-ing & Adsense - How much can a person REALLY make?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by justnaturally, Jan 28, 2008.

I have a bunch of sites I dont use. I bought them years ago. (Yes I think they are better then they proabably are)

Like Naturalhairreplacement. etc names of keywords. alot of them.

Anyway....I hear all this talk about how if you know SEO (which I do) you can make a killing at adsense. I have just been marketing my products. I never fail, but its my own stuff, so...I am dedicated.

I get the over all gest of Adsense, you plase a google ad on your niche site..... but wouldnt you just sell the product your self, or become an affiliate with the top guy in that field.

Can someone tell me what I am missing in adsense?

I have to be missing something. And...(side note) what are all these 404 sites I see on eBay for sale.

Thanks

justnaturally, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  2. Dal

Dal Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on the industry and if you are a great SEO and marketer there can be an almost unlimited upside to the profits you can make. You need to be creative and be able to think outside the box and watch trends.

Dal, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  3. stickyLink

stickyLink Banned

Best Answers:
    As long as all your sites are using unique content and not PLR articles, you can use SEO to get them to page 1 on google and get lots of visitors to them, you then need to optimize your websites with google ads so that they are very visible and people will almost instantly click on them.

You can make alot of money if you learn SEO and Adsense optimization, but both will take time if you are new to it!

Good Luck!

stickyLink, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  4. emoneyclub

emoneyclub Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of money to be made with Adsense and other like programs. Do a little reading in the Adsense section of this forum and it will help you decide. Also to, it doesnt help to put an ad or two here and there on the sites and see if they do anything for you. Its all FREE, so why not try?

emoneyclub, Jan 28, 2008 IP