1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This 7 techniques thingy

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by WilsonA, Jan 27, 2008.

1. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exilus - I hear you, but you are not the person that set the rules about how this forum operates or how information is absorbed. Just because you won't share your methods for money, and others do with pride doesn't mean either one of you is right or wrong.

Yes, I remember your success too, and am at awe that you would let yourself get this angry and get personal. We are business men, in my world that would mean if you really wanted to stick it to him, you would get inside his head, befreind him, learn from him and about him, THEN have your way with him... I'm not choosing sides but as the old saying goes - 'what's coming is coming' and sooner or later reprocussions will surface if there really is ill intent here.

Just don't let it get to you, think of all the evil in the world, think of who got murdered today, who's house burned down or got robbed, you're letting emotion take over - let your intellectual side out and do what makes you more money/more happy. Get a punching bag or go to the gym... Damage control is important and these posts here may be self-pats on the back but it doesn't stop you from making money, go make money.

NCMedia, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  2. mr877

mr877 Banned

Best Answers:
    i say we all join hands and sing "where is the love?"

mr877, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  3. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your techniques are good - you should sell that info. Beginners like me would praise you for this. Many of us would love to pay for good info which will result in more sales, as NC mentioned - it is all about business here.

I believe he's a good guy and all, but my Idols and IM Heros are mostly on WA Forums :)

alexs464, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

NCMedia, Jan 27, 2008 IP
    alexs464 likes this.
  5. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    lmao! that made me smile :)

falafelfro, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  6. TotalDiamonds

TotalDiamonds Peon

Best Answers:
    This is great , i bought the book , it is good and he is willing to help its that simple , why should he not make money off his ideas and the way he does things, if you all were smart you would start selling this book , there is a lot of buzzz, and new people could use this info ..... a forum is just as much help as it is about product promotion look at all the link in this thread i mean come on.....

TotalDiamonds, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  7. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Muahahaha... REP given for this :) Made me laugh!

alexs464, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  8. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol, awesome.

I agree. Who cares. get over it..

LETS GET SOME OTHER BLODY TOPICS GOING ON THIS FORUM!

Swerd, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  9. edit

edit Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think I smell the latest clickbank product brewing here. lol.

Make that money people we can all work side by side and walk out together rich. Internet marketing doesn't have to be a cut throat industry, just the lack of 'face to face' interaction makes it easier to 'snipe' to other guy.

edit, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  10. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    argh.. this 7 pseudo technique crap on CB is going around the circle. what's with it? i think not much.

blowingideas, Jan 28, 2008 IP