1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Map Graphics. Where and how much?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by JesterMagic, Jan 24, 2008.

I need some map graphics of Both Canada and the United States. Both at the country level and the province/state level and some city level. This is to be displayed on a website and don't need to be really detailed or very large.

Where's a good place to look to purchase something like this? Also does Google Maps sell images like this? If so where do I go to get more info?

Thanks

JesterMagic, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  2. nikraza

nikraza Peon

Best Answers:
    try www.mapresources.com but it is expensive

www.arttica.com may have it soon cheaper or free

nikraza, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  3. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried istockphoto.com? There are illustrations that you can browse through on the site.

8everything, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  4. pxlthis

pxlthis Guest

Best Answers:
    we can custom illustrate anything you need or vector anything...let me know if you need anything www.solgraphix.com... thanks
    -Aaron

pxlthis, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  5. JesterMagic

JesterMagic Peon

Best Answers:
    www.mapresources.com seems to offer the most of what I want.

Here are a few more details of what we need:

What I need is a bunch of map images for our Country, Province/State, City categories on our web site.

We need a map of Canada with each province a different color with there names. We then need an image of each province with just the major cities listed. No extra details are really needed on the maps.

Something similar would be required for the United States as well but the Canada images are more important at the moment.

I'm surprised there isn't something like this already on the web. Are there any other web sites I should check out? If not what would the cost (estimated) be to get something like this done?

Thanks

JesterMagic, Jan 27, 2008 IP