1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please give me simple tips to make my autoblog a little popular.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by XuryaX, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have got only 14 unique visits and 144 Visits @ PCMutt.com
    which is an automated blog. I have sitemap, and every necessarry plugin, contrent rewrite and everything but my problem is that it doesnt get enough visits as i have seen at various places. please giomme tips.

XuryaX, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The first entry I saw there is complete gibberish -

Looks same we hit added stunning saucer and dispense camera from Canon, The Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS. The Canon Powershot SD1100 IS is acquirable in fivesome stunning colors, Rhythm and Blue, European Brown, Golden Tone, Pink Melody, and Swing Silver…Why Canon or some consumer electronics concern see the requirement to attain their products’ colouration good same Lipstick or nab radiance colouration is beyond me, it’s not same guys purchase the Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS module be using those colouration obloquy specifically.

get some proper content - why on earth would anyone visit a blog that's serving up scraped gibberish?

magda, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  3. Marcus_Westberg

Marcus_Westberg Peon

Best Answers:

and from digg try don´t links you to get some PR Then fall Adsense well. vote as it in your see the money high Google on in to pocket Why.

Ps. I hope you don´t mind that my comment was shuffled. This way the SE´s will not consider it duplicated content. :p

Marcus_Westberg, Jan 26, 2008 IP
  4. XuryaX

XuryaX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have content rewriter and plugins installed such as sitemap etc etc. It should automatically drive traffic according to many people but i dont get any. Its an Automated Blog

XuryaX, Jan 29, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.