1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reality TV show : Entertainment : Celeb : Gossip -- Blog/Forum/2.0 DN -- SentHome.com

Discussion in 'Domains' started by GreenGambler, Jan 25, 2008.

SentHome .com​

I am now currently accepting offers for SentHome .com. This name is PERFECT for a reality TV show website. Alot of reality shows are elimination type games and almost every reality TV show uses the phrase "Sent Home" at some point. SentHome .com can be a site for users to get updates on which stars have been sent home from each of the shows every week. Reality TV is not a fad, it has lasted and only become more diverse.

Domain Name: SentHome .com
    Registrar: GoDaddy
    Expires: Mar 20th, 2008
    BIN: $500
    Payment: PayPal
    *This is a multi-forum post.
    *Feel free to post offers below or PM me.
    *You can also make an offer on Sedo, here, and I will send the name to auction.

Thanks For Viewing My Auction

GreenGambler, Jan 25, 2008 IP
    eg.domains likes this.
  2. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will lower the BIN to $350. I will also consider other offers, feel free to send them via PM or post them below.

Thanks,
    GG

GreenGambler, Jan 26, 2008 IP