1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it Just me or does ClickBank Suck ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gc1282, Jan 23, 2008.

I mean every website on clickbank is really bad quality and cheesy looking.. am I alone on this? and it's always the same type of website... a really long never ending page with the price of the product at the bottom.

gc1282, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  2. Mackadoo

Mackadoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that's not clickbank, its the publisher's pages. And, it's just you.

Mackadoo, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  3. JohnG

JohnG Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, it's just you. There are a ton of great sites that use clickbank that have really great products and do really well

JohnG, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  4. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    What makes Clickbank great isn't the 95% of sites that don't convert and look like they were slapped together. It's the 5% of sites that have proven track records of success, that have compelling sales pages, and that take some patience to discover. Fortunately for successful Clickbankers, many people lack the patience and drive to discover gems within the marketplace, which results in greater opportunities (less competition) for those who have the necessary diligence.

In summary, Clickbank only sucks if you want a way to make money instantly without putting in minimal effort, but it could also make you very wealthy if you have the skill and dedication.

falafelfro, Jan 23, 2008 IP
    alexs464 likes this.
  5. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    + rep for this :)

alexs464, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  6. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    its just you.. clickbank rocks,

PS. How do you + rep people?

Swerd, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  7. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Now rep me for this :p I ll do the same !

alexs464, Jan 23, 2008 IP
    Swerd and mr877 like this.
  8. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    alexs464, be careful, it is easy to get an infraction for asking/offering to exchange rep :)

baumann93, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  9. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm ok guys ty.. maybe it is just me... and you're right, lately my patience has been running on empty... I have found some good sites on clickbank but they arent easy to find... and most of the sites there are scams... whatever. :)

P.S. I've only been in this internet marketing business for 4 months.

gc1282, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  10. chancho

chancho Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah its you..!!! lol.. i love clickbank...!!!

chancho, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  11. shodka8

shodka8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly buddy its you, it took me 2 months to make my frist clickbank sale, and ive only made about 1000 dollars to date in about 2 months, in fact yesterday i made a sale on a product with less then 1 gravity. So it really is your research, how are you writing articles or ads or creating your website, are you giving valuable advice to the people in need of that product. Start playing around start tweaking, are you getting hits to your site? if not why arent you? solve the problems you see and dont be lazy and keep persisting!

Got a question about somethign ask people here, Clickbank is great people are making lots of money everyday, think about what they must be doing and do what they are doing

If you dont knwo what there doing or cant do it, do something unique and extraordinary

shodka8, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  12. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank allows me to quadruple the earnings I made with Adsense with the same site and same traffic levels

There's just 2 obstacles you need to overcome

1. How To Get Good Amounts Of Traffic
    2. How To Convince Your Traffic They Need To Buy The Product

floodrod, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  13. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right :) those are the ONLY two issues. the first one is not overly difficult, but the second one is quite a challenge.
    cheers.

baumann93, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  14. gary101

gary101 Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually think he has a point, I spent ages the other day going through the products and most are just plain crap (95%+) if you was in a book shop and you was looking for a book to buy, you wouldn't touch any of the clickbank ebooks if they were on the shelf.

Like floodrod said, you got to convince people they need to buy the rubbish you are promoting, a better idea is to join a better network and start selling items that are actually useful.

gary101, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  15. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    ClickBank is a network that thrives on "get rich in one day without working", "will all the cash playing poker", "treat any illness you might have" type of products. these products are of low quality but it is easy to sell them.

It is not easy to make money with other networks and the commission per sale will not be anywhere near the amount we are making selling clickbank products (assuming the equivalent product prices).

16. gary101

gary101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like your only concern is making money and your not really bothered about what your selling and to who you are selling.

Get rich in one day = rubbish
    Win all the cash playing poker = rubbish
    Treat any illness you might have = rubbish

If you look at the original question the guy asked was that most of the products on clickbank are rubbish, and then everyone goes on to say he is wrong, well he is right and we all know it. There are a few good products but that's about it.

gary101, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  17. lockie

lockie Peon

Best Answers:
    I Have a product on click bank , the product is a full blown course not a money making ebook , or a get rich system and I also am giving the affiliates $70 payouts for every sale , the niche is very targeted so if you do the work and research it does pay off , so you have to work smart to make it ! Just my 2 cents worth :)

lockie, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  18. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will try not to get offended by this statement :D

I do care, but I cannot change the world alone. If I quit, all that is going to happen is that I will not be making money. Clickbank will continue its existence and hundreds of thousands of affiliates will be pushing those products. I do agree that most of the products are crap... most cars are crap too (they pollute the atmosphere and because of cars we do not have a well developed public transit system)... but you are driving a car.. right? If yes, then what happened to your righteousness? How come your moral principles allow you to drive a car?

That is an extreme of course :D

by the way, I always make it extremely visible to all potential buyers that they have 8 weeks to return a product they do not like. And more than on one occasion I assisted buyers in getting their money back from a vendor that did not want to issue refunds.

cheers.

19. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact that Clickbank has some bad seeds in the bunch is inevitable, and it's a moot point.

Any time there is a relatively open marketplace with minimal barriers to entry or quality controls (such as a flea market) you'll find a full spectrum of quality ranging from the poor peddler's miracle cure to the polished professional's calendar software.

If you look in the classifieds of most any newspaper, you'll see the same. The true beauty of Clickbank is that it's an open market with open ideas where everything has potential and competes on its own merits. To truly flourish, a product must sell well and the consumers must choose not to return it too frequently. The size of this market gives each one of us the exciting opportunity to explore and discover opportunities that others have not.

If you're looking for a cleaned up marketplace with high-levels of regulation and far fewer competing products that are all warm and cuddly, look elsewhere.

falafelfro, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  20. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I never said that.. I do not recommend promoting rubbish. Find products that have real uses..

I do not promote money making products, or problem solving tutorials at all. Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are good tutorials out there, but there are plenty of "REAL" products out there..

floodrod, Jan 26, 2008 IP