1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Partnership

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by afactory, Feb 7, 2006.

Hi guys,

I think the community could help me.

I has a large content site with lots of monetize potential, but without the ability to invest needed funds. Just today I have got an email with partnership offer.

This offer idea is partnership at all, and link to my domain lots of sites with PR6, PR7 and PR8 and maybe PR9 after nearest update, so the site could start catching lots of visitors and raise more funds as well.

I like this offer, but I have not any idea how it could be done legally with:

1. I will not lost this domain and this site service.
    2. I will have 50% if profits.
    3. I need to be sure that the other side perform their liability with linking (mentioned links amount and PR) to my site during the next 6 month.

So any ideas will be appreciated.
    Thank you in advice.

afactory, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  2. Christopher

Christopher Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm not sure what you plan to do to monetize it, but if your going to be using something like google adsense, set it up so that half the time ads show with your affiliate id, the other half of the time with thiers (similar to how Shawn has set up this forum). Then you just maintain ownership, registration of the site, and monitor that they are upholding their end of things. Let google take care of paying everybody.

Christopher, Feb 7, 2006 IP
    afactory likes this.
  3. afactory

afactory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeap, it's a great idea! But I think to place google adsense with their affiliate id and just control it day aftrer day and split their google account profits 50/50.

Thank you!

afactory, Feb 7, 2006 IP