1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can someone help me push my domain to another account -- godaddy

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by danger9918, Jan 22, 2008.

I did this >>

log in >> my domains >> click on domain >> change accounts >> entered recipient details >> clicked okay for transfer to begin

it said it will take a few minutes, it has been 2 days now ( still showing "changing account in progress" )
    Will the recipient recieve an email or something ?? Can someone explain the process to me ?

danger9918, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  2. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    It might take even up to one week ;)

~ServerPoint~, Jan 22, 2008 IP
    danger9918 likes this.
  3. danger9918

danger9918 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    really ??? :eek::eek: btw as weird as it sounds im glad now, i thought i did something wrong

+rep :)

danger9918, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  4. mirul

mirul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the recipient will receive an email (with the instructions in it for the accepting the account change)

Three (3) simple steps to complete the transaction:

1. Go to GoDaddy account and click on Accept an Account change.
    2. Fill in the Transaction ID: and the Security Code: That was provided in the email.
    3. Your cart will be having the domain name with $0 purchase, check out with your choice of payment processing gateway.

All the Best! :)

mirul, Jan 22, 2008 IP
    danger9918 likes this.
  5. mosilager

mosilager Peon

Best Answers:
    contact the seller and see if they have received the transaction code via email. Once initiated, GD will only keep this code alive for 7 days, after which, you will need to re-initiate the transfer all over again!.

mosilager, Jan 22, 2008 IP
    danger9918 likes this.
  6. factory7

factory7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone. This is the first forum I have seen about this where the date is as recent as it is. Everywhere else I have searched, the date was from 2006, so I assumed that Godaddy had changed things. But even here I see it.

"Click on the 'change account' button."

WHERE IS IT??!!!!

I cannot, for the life of me, find anything on my domain name information page about changing account or anything like that! I am completely lost! Can somebody please show me what I am missing? This is a screen grab of where I am. (Due to paranoia, I have blanked out personal info.)

[​IMG]

Am I missing something or am I not even on the correct screen?! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

factory7, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  7. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    It says it right there...."Account Change"

Cheap SEO Services, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  8. factory7

factory7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I'm sorry to waste your time. I just don't see happy little cartoon icons most of the time. I guess it's a brain disorder or just my own blatant overwhelming soul-crushing idiocy, stupidity, mental deficiency, and just plain ineligibility to call myself a sentient being. I did a text search and did not find it, so that totally threw me off.
    Thanks for your time. I just needed another pair of eyeballs to see it.

factory7, Jan 25, 2008 IP