1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ok i got few great articles now what.......

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eseller01, Jan 18, 2008.

Well i got few great articles to promote my ecommerce site. How should i use them, submit to the article directory. Use it on my own website. How can i achieve an optimum result.

eseller01, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  2. deepraj12

deepraj12 Banned

Best Answers:
    deepraj12, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  3. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    Kevin T Perry, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  4. Gatorade

Gatorade Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit them to article directories and share them with other websites in the same niche.

Gatorade, Jan 21, 2008 IP
    bbrian017 likes this.
  5. eseller01

eseller01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to the other pose i have read it is recommended to post article on your site and then rewrite, excerpt and post it in article directory. Are you recommending site in the same niche to generate traffic or to get additional links?

eseller01, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  6. nalds20

nalds20 Banned

Best Answers:
    Try to post your article in your site and rewrite it and post in article directory and share them in other relevant website.

nalds20, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  7. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submit them to article directories so that u get juicy backlinks to your site & also make the optimum usage of the anchortext's while submission of the articles.

Red_Virus, Jan 22, 2008 IP
    bbrian017 likes this.
  8. Nikki11

Nikki11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with them eseller01.
    Submit your new articles at articles submission sites, be sure to rewrite your article on every article submission site (can be tiring :p), however, if you write quality article. It's all worth it! You can also blog your article and embed it to your site. :D

Nikki11, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  9. shaila

shaila Guest

Best Answers:
    You may submit it to article directory, create a related blog, post your article and submit it to social bookmarking site

shaila, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  10. eseller01

eseller01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now is there any order i should follow? eg my site, directory, blog post.

11. digip

digip Peon

Best Answers:
    On a related note, after uploading the article to your website... Is there any benefit to "rewriting" your articles when submitting it to to different sources, as long as the articles is unique in comparison with their articles?

Thanks in advance,

-DigiP

digip, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  12. movingstartup

movingstartup Peon

Best Answers:
    well, from my experience the most effective way to get results from your article is to submit it on ezinearticles
    but your article should be well written in order to get featured status. They probably have the fastest approval time and every time my article was published on their home page, it was 2-3 days later on first page on Google

movingstartup, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  13. Forty-Seven

Forty-Seven Peon

Best Answers:
    I find this post very useful as I'm writing some articles at the moment and will be looking to submitting them soon.

One thing I’m a little confused about is that fact that most people say that articles should be rewritten if submitting them to more than one site. I understand the theory behind this (duplicate content) but its also said that articles should be made available to share, to enable other site owners to put them on their site. By enabling sharing the article doesn't it defeat the object of rewriting it, because if someone puts it on their site they’re not going to rewrite it are they? Therefore you will have an identical article on two different sites. Or have I miss understood something?

Forty-Seven, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  14. eseller01

eseller01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What i can understand so far is, to get most out of your article you should keep the article on your site unique. The submission in directories and sharing is for links and maybe few more visitors. If your goal is to solely get visitors then you should not share your article. Only keep rewritten article in the ezinearticle but always have original and unique article for your site.

15. eseller01

eseller01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is very vague question but i am curious to know on an average written 500 words article how many visitors do you get? It will be great if we can get some sort of consensus. I know many variables are involve but a good numbers can help all of us out.

16. Forty-Seven

Forty-Seven Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks for excellent explanation, I now understand.

I'm looking at article writting/submisson primarily for link building. Should I be using services where people submit my articles to 500 different article directories? Are there are any downsides to doing this?

Thanks, David.

Forty-Seven, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  17. nairbuoyevoli

nairbuoyevoli Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think you shouldn't ask where you put all of those.. you your self know the answer.. i mean picking to " what is for the article dir. on for the site you owned".. the only thing here was.. make sure all of those are different and maintain the quality of it.. another thing.. don't submit one article into different article dir. to avoid dup. content.

nairbuoyevoli, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  18. silverpot

silverpot Active Member

Best Answers:
    support my article directory.. help me build relevant reference to others and link back to your site with more related article.

silverpot, Jan 23, 2008 IP
  19. microphobik

microphobik Peon

Best Answers:
    Many have already said this but I use my keyword targeted articles on my website to pull in traffic and be sure that the article points people to your home page or purchase page depending on your needs, and then rewrite the articles and use a service or bot to submit to a large number of directories so that you gain the backlinks for SEO purposes and potential traffic.

microphobik, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  20. eseller01

eseller01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am curious to know how many visitors on average do you get on an ok written articles. I know it is vague but we might get consensus here.

eseller01, Feb 8, 2008 IP