1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Russia Warns Against Conflict With Iran.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by tesla, Feb 6, 2006.

tesla, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  2. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing serious.
    They just want to try the last option and negociate and eventulally do the enrichment for them in a relaxed athmosphaere.
    This is the last try I guess, then what option is left for them?

Arnie, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  3. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't matter.
    Russia, China, and Iran can't beat the U.S., Israel, and european countries in a war anyway.
    If thats where they wanna go with it, so be it.

ly2, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  4. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you lost your mind??? This is exactly the problem with our country, because of people that think like you, who feel they are invinsible. Do you even realise that if there is another war the US does not have the logistical ability nor the personnel to fight it? Let me put it in perspective. If you got into a fist fight with 3 other people do you think you will win? Cause if three major countries like Russia, Iran, North Korea got together and decided to attack the US we will get destoyed. If our government can not even handle a natural disaster like Katrina what in this earth makes you think that they will protect your a$$ from a war???

guru-seo, Feb 6, 2006 IP
    petertdavis likes this.
  5. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Finally someone who sees the light. You might also want to remember that the US was the only country that really had nukes at the end of World War 2.

Both China, Russia, and I believe North Korea all have nukes now. and Iran may not be able to reach the US with their ICBMs, but they sure as hell can reach Israel and the southern part of Europe.

Good analogy about the fist fight guru-seo. Real life is not a Jet Li movie. You get in a fist fight with three people, you're going to lose.

You try to go to war with three countries, especially when one of them has over a billion more people than you do plus nukes, you're going to lose.

Arnie, I hope you're right and I'm wrong. Because Rumsfield is saying "all options are on the table, including military ones," and Putin just got on tv last week and basically bragged about Russia's missiles and how they could "dodge" any attempts to intercept them.

tesla, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  6. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Do IP's from europe get other stories presented or what? :confused:

Where is Russia being mentioned?

Edz, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  7. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    all the European countries, Japan, Israel , u.s., and the countless other allies we have against korea, Iran, Russia and a few other third world countries.

and you think we would lose? are you nuts? jesus christ, Israel can take out half of them alone.
    and we cant handle the natural disaster katrina because most of the victims are black. now you know if the victims were white the entire thing would have been taken care of already. the goverment just doesnt care about blacks. sad but true.
    If someone nukes the u.s. or any of our allies, its done.

ly2, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  8. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The link I added changed. When I linked to the yahoo article is was talking about Russia warning the US. I guess they must have updated it since I started this thread.

Yeah you're right. Its definitely going to be done. But have you stopped to take into consideration that George W. Bush, the man that keeps threatening Iran, is going to be taken to a secure location with his family while you and me are in the line of fire?

Millions are going to die, and that may be you and me. The US military is already overextended, and our military is struggling to get recruits. After Iraq, there will be a civil war if our government tries to pass a draft in this type of conflict.

tesla, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  9. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

If we get nuked, there will be no need for a draft because people will be lining up to go kill some muslims, including me, if i make it through the nuke that is.

ly2, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I would like to take this into consideration. Do you have a source, other than a url with "prison" in it, where Bush keeps threatening Iran?

Are you saying you prefer Iran to be in the position of threatening others? How do you feel about Iran's continued threats to wipe Israel off the map?

John Kerry had a plan for a draft. It was on his election site. When people found out about it and started questioning it, it was removed. Then they started projecting their own plans for such onto Bush. It didn't work.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040210043828/www.johnkerry.com/issues/natservice/
    Then Kerry went on to pretend it never happened and project his on plan for a draft onto Bush by saying Bush had a plan for a draft. Sounds like Christmas in Cambodia to me. Aren't you glad you didn't vote for kerry? ;)

The military is exceeding it's recruiting goals despite traitors in the democrap party like Murtha who seek to destroy those efforts and despite activist moonbats who are on anti-recruiting campaigns across the country on college campuses. Apparently these deranged moonbats don't realize it's not liberals, pacificsts and traitors that serve their country to protect their right to be deranged. Re-enlistments (retention) is at an all-time high.

If you are worried about a draft, you need only look to the democrat party:

Senate Bill 89 was introduced on January 7, 2003 by Senator Fritz Hollings (D-South Carolina)

HR 163 was introduced the same day that Senator Hollings introduced SB 89: Representatives Charles Rangel (D-New York), Jim McDermott (D-Washington), John Conyers (D-Michigan), John Lewis (D-Georgia), Pete Stark (D-California) and Neil Abercrombie (D-Hawaii).

GTech, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Then Bush stole another election in 2004.........

anthonycea, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  12. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Prove it :)

BamaStangGuy, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  13. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    GTech, you do some killer research! Way to go! I forgot about that whole draft boondoggle.

If any country doubts we can survive WWIII, then they have there collective heads in their collective arses.

Furthermore, with the fight analogy, I am pretty sure an american fighter can take about 20 diaperheads anyday.

Henny, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  14. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats bullshit. Who the fuck are you to call him a traitor? The man put his life on the line for the U.S. and got a ton of medals. Bronze Star, gold star, purple hearts, and whatever else he got. How many purple hearts did you get? how many awards did your pal bush get? Exactly.

He risked his life for the country, yet republicans dont think he should be allowed to share his thoughts. Going so far as to call him a coward. The only fucking "coward" is bush. shame on you. let the man say what he wants.

I still agree with you on the Iran thing and the crazy posts in here fighting for Iran to have nukes. But the murtha thing is insane.

ly2, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are not in the Nazi party you are not "one of them", that explains the Republican Nixon lovers mindset!

They are simply brainwashed and mentally ill.........:eek:

There were idiots that voted for Nixon TWICE.... :D :p

anthonycea, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  16. BamaStangGuy

Best Answers:
    I agree with you up to the point where you start the Bush bashing yet again.

Why call Bush a coward? Because he didn't serve? He tried to get out of serving?

So you are a coward for not serving? (assuming you have never set foot in the military) Clinton a coward for not serving and running to Canada?

The bashing of one man/party is insane on this board.

17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about policing "this board", you have a forum, tell people how to post there man!

We have bias Republican zealots that deserve to have their silly propaganda shot down daily and you sound like one of them!

anthonycea, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  18. BamaStangGuy

Best Answers:
    Hi,

1) I am not a republican
    2) I am not policing this board
    3) I agreed with the guy that wants to Google Bomb George Bush's Bio page in his sig
    4) I don't go around into every political thread on here and talk about Nixon's Boys
    5) I don't have any motives other than trying to understand your thought process
    6) I want to debate issues, like where is the war in Iraq heading, do Womens rights mean they have the power to abort a baby, does Sheehan have a case with her First Amendment lawsuit? These are issues that bring something to the table. These are not mudslings at political parties.
    7) I fail to see why you call me a Republican, see number 1
    8) I fail to see how you can sleep at night with as much anger as you have toward a group of people
    9) I vote for neither Republican or Democrat Presidential Canidates and when it comes to the Senate and House I vote the best one in.
    10) I asked you to prove that Bush stole the 04 elections. This means provide evidence that will stand up in a court.

Sincerly,

Brent Wison (Libertarian)

19. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    Nixon set it up!

noppid, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  20. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually thinking about it... Afganistan gets invaded (neighbour) followed by Iraq (another neighbour)... If i was Iran id develop some nuclear weapons sharpish before i get invaded as well.

mightyb, Feb 7, 2006 IP