1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadege Jennifer Adams PMs me a biz opp :)

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ajeet, Feb 6, 2006.

I wonder if I was chosen because I have such a foolish smile, or I was not "chosen" and everyone is getting this message, but. DP member nadege22 just sent me a business offer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abidjan, Ivory Coast
    West Africa.

My Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am writing this letter with due respect and heartful of tears. I got your name and contact from forums.digitalpoint.com. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .
    I am Nadege Jennifer Adams the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs.Joseph Clement Adams. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .
    My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on october 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Twelve million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($12,500,000.00) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates.
    That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .
    Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
    (1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
    (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years.
    (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
    Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.
    Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify
    interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
    Thanks and God bless.
    Best regards,
    Nadege Jennifer Adams.

Please kindly reply me back through my private e-mail address for security reason and for more details.

Ajeet, Feb 6, 2006 IP
    iskandar likes this.
  2. bradley

bradley Peon

Best Answers:
    i got that too. first ever 'Nigerian' money laundering/fraud scam mail I've ever received through a forum!

bradley, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    They're gone ;)

yfs1, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  4. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Round 'em up, ban 'em out - DP!

Sorry, for some reason when I saw your post, Rawhide came to mind.

wrmineo, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  5. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This person had zero posts and as a result, there wasn't even room for a red rep :)

Ajeet, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  6. kneukm03

kneukm03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should have done this:

http://www.419eater.com/

It's a bunch of people who basically e-mail them back, string them along with fake names, and get them to pose in a picture with fish on their heads or something similar as "proof" that they're legit.

kneukm03, Feb 6, 2006 IP
    NewBeing likes this.
  7. NewBeing

NewBeing Guest

Best Answers:
    That site is priceless, I haven't had such a good laugh for ages.

NewBeing, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  8. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Ignoring the bad punctuation for a moment, why do both her parents have the same name? :confused:

Is "cocoa merchant" a euphemism for "ivory poacher" or "drug lord" these days? Who becomes wealthy selling cocoa?

I think I read about that. If memory serves, her father got drunk and made a homosexual pass at Mr. and Mrs. Ignatius Bradley Zgornic and in the ensuing struggle the poison went off by accident.

The poor woman probably saw what was coming and couldn't take it any longer. That and having to share the name "Joseph Clement Adams"...

Is that "took me" in the Biblical sense?

Wait. Wasn't he poisoned on a business trip by his gay lovers? This is really getting confusing...

It can't have been that secret if you knew about it. Besides, it was in a hospital - how secret can it be? Did you accidentally posion all the doctors and nurses to stop them from talking? :eek:

No. You misunuderstood what he was saying through the cyanide convulsions. He was trying to tell you he had 12 sons, all named Jennifer.

What's a suspense account and why did it need fixing? Were you trying to dyanamite your way into the safety deposit box again? Damn, woman, stop losing your keys.

You're not his only daughter. You're not even really his daughter. You're actually one the the 12 sons named Jennifer.

That's what everyone accidentally poisoned by a gay lover says. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

minstrel, Mar 5, 2006 IP
    Ajeet likes this.
  9. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely Fantastic Amusing Response. :D

Ajeet, Mar 5, 2006 IP
  10. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    *yawn*

i got one from a mutil billionaire oil mogul who wants someone to inherit his properties and picked me because i remind him of his son. he died in 1998, and strange thing that no one bothered to find for a candidate for 8 years. :rolleyes:

devin, Mar 5, 2006 IP