1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CardCreditOffers.com Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by guru-seo, Feb 6, 2006.

New website about Credit Cards and Credit Card Offers
    Looking for some input in terms of usability, aesthetics and whatever else.

Thanks in advance.

guru-seo, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  2. Digilover

Digilover Guest

Best Answers:
    what do u wanna do exactly

Digilover, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  3. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Help people who are looking to apply for credit cards find them in one place and make some money from the process.

guru-seo, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  4. homeofficeblues

homeofficeblues Peon

Best Answers:
    Pros:
    Fine topic, good color scheme, simple layout

Cons:
    Too many ads on the home page and not enough explanation
    Many broken links

Overall:
    I think you can make this site very useful, but it looks like you are just starting to put it together. There are a lot of broken links including the fact that all the headers appear to be links but either do not go anywhere or return errors.

Home page: I don't like the advertising on the home page. I think you should dedicate a portion of the home page to explaining how the site can benefit the visitor. In this world of identity theft, people are not going to apply for credit cards from a site that looks sketchy or scammy. Tell people that you are there to help them sort through the mess of credit card offers out there and then you will forward them to the site of the actual company where there is security etc. I think you can have *some* google ads on the front page if you really want them, but I believe you will have more credibility without them. If you do your job right, you should be making bucks from affiliate commissions not google ads

I liked the layout of the "Card Issuers" page much better than the home page.

Good Luck. Let me know when you get some of the broken link and error messages under control. I would like to see how it turns out.

Cheers!

homeofficeblues, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  5. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like how you have the reviews, but I almost didn't realize it. I figured the links from the home page went right to the application.

Maybe you could put like "click here to read more about this card" to let visitors know that there is more content to read

MTbiker, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  6. homeofficeblues

homeofficeblues Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't realize that there was a review either. The information in the review is good, make sure people know it's there.

homeofficeblues, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  7. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank so much for taking your time to give me your input, it is highly appreciated. I am off to making the suggestions.

guru-seo, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  8. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    After some suggestions I have modified the home page to look more user friendly. As well as tweaked the landing pages for the credit cards.

guru-seo, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  9. homeofficeblues

homeofficeblues Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Big improvement on the layout. The front page looks a lot more reputable than it did yesterday.

I think you should add more emphasis that detailed reviews are available for each card. The detailed review is one of your most valuable services. Make sure I see it.

If you add a good search function and fix the links, this should be a very useful site.

Cheers!

homeofficeblues, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  10. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a whole new site, very nice!

MTbiker, Feb 8, 2006 IP