1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I rejoin Adsense without being banned?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by zipdisk, Feb 5, 2006.

Hi, there,

I joined google adsense program long time ago. However, I was banned one year ago due to some invalid clicks ( I guess). Though having made some bucks from the program before being banned (small money), I didn't argued with them on the ban.

Now I have several good sites with very high potential of traffic. I plan to rejoin the adsense program. I know there are lots of threads on the ban. It is always very difficult to rejoin them. However, for my case, I am moving to another country, that means my living place will change for ever. I wonder in this case, how good chance that I can be accepted by google again if I run the adsense on my new sites that never run adsense banners before.

Thanks in advance for your comments!

zipdisk, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  2. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    they ban the publisher, not the sites. most likely you won't get your account back (unless you change your legal name and have no more association with your previous life - family, friends, property, etc)

but you can always make your case and try to convince them that you are worthy of being reinstated. for example, you might want to really build up your site until it recieves TREMENDOUS traffic. a high quality site with massive traffic is in Google's favor (more revenue for them and more advertising space for advertisers). when making your case, tell them you are truly sorry and promise it will never happen again (and make sure it doesn't happen again, if you get back).

Best of luck.

devin, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  3. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try to apply with your wife's or mother's name and adress and...Don't click your ads!

Jarodboy, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  4. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    changing country might help...... some says change your name, but i says that in this world there are many peoples with same name..... google bann a person not NAME.... to why is that ???

i think ur name can work..... adress changed and there is no other thing left.... dont use your Google ads on the site from which you was prev banned for,,, always use it on new site....

just my thoughts..

Rage, Feb 6, 2006 IP
    Jarodboy likes this.
  5. sasamsa

sasamsa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah they will accept you...with your name because they cant know it is you. There are lots of people with same name...

sasamsa, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  6. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, trying to reapply without acknowledgement of the previous account or ban may simply come across as more deceit IMO. In a case like this, maybe honesty truly is the best policy.

Personally, I would send the Google AdSense team an email taking full onus of any previous actions, show and explain how you know the errors and what you'll do to prevent further, future transgressions and ask to reapply.

No one going in front of a parole board gets released professing innocence.

wrmineo, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  7. Digilover

Digilover Guest

Best Answers:
    They will accept it
    but dont approve the site which u gave before approve with your new site

And there is no prob if u put the ads on the site whch was banned but even though u could use iframes

Digilover, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  8. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    well said. :) the issue here is ethics and morality.

devin, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  9. sasamsa

sasamsa Peon

Best Answers:
    Email them and tell them about your problem...so they can get your new address and put it in blacklist... :p

sasamsa, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  10. zipdisk

zipdisk Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah, I am just worrying about this. In that case, totally no chance for me...:D

zipdisk, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  11. sasamsa

sasamsa Peon

Best Answers:
    They don't even check your name...
    Look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_family_names
    I think that in china 25% of people is called Wen.

why its telling me this:Live links and signatures are not available until you have 10 total posts when I have more posts?

sasamsa, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  12. advancedfuture

advancedfuture Banned

Best Answers:
    My advice to you is first write google and tell them that you wish to reinstate your account. If they say no and you still insist on using adsense. Form a company, open a company bank account, and apply for a adsense account through your company.

advancedfuture, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  13. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Somewhere on this forum I read about a hubby banned by adsense and then wife applied...

Shortly after they both were banned due to name, IP, country, and who knows which other hound-like detection method Google has so the best is talk to them trying to remove the banning

Mystique, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  14. sasamsa

sasamsa Peon

Best Answers:
    They cant do this!!! It is an account per person not per household!

sasamsa, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  15. sasamsa

sasamsa Peon

Best Answers:
    On another forum I heard that a man gets banned, applies his wife, google reject the application, he emails them an explanation and wife gets accepted......

sasamsa, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  16. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure they can, they're a company, not a democracy and as such have the legal right to refuse to be swindled.

If the husband/wife were dumb enough to put AS back on the very account that previously got him banned - good!

wrmineo, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  17. sasamsa

sasamsa Peon

Best Answers:
    What if his wife is also in the web business? She cant have an account because of her stupid husband?;)

sasamsa, Feb 7, 2006 IP