1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sumit, Feb 5, 2006.

How to gain enough knowledge about "Search Engine Optimisation" in 3 to 4 days?
    :)

sumit, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  2. Nadir

Nadir Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't! SEO takes more than 3 or 4 days! You wanna get enough knowledge for what? You told a client that you can do SEO for him but you don't know anything about it? or what ?

A good start would be to read all the sticky that you find in most SEO forums, or you can use Google and type "seo for beginners" and see what comes up. You'll probably find Rand's Seo guide, which is a good read.

Nadir, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  3. The_Rock

The_Rock Member

Best Answers:
    If you can find good answer of ur quest, pls do forward me as i m seeking too ....
    i think its not possible in 3 or 4 days !!!!

The_Rock, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  4. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    if by 3 or 4 days you mean 72-96 hours then yes, it is possible. go online and read about SEOs and participate in forums.

devin, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  5. Manish Pandey

Manish Pandey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is much more than just writing a title tag and description tag.

If it were that esy then everyone would have been a seo, it's a big difference between a pro and a lame.... i guess you understand.

As every thing requires time SEO also does! So, give time to SEO and learn learn learn things online and you will see that you would gain confidence on SEO.

Take care

Manish

Manish Pandey, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  6. Nadir

Nadir Peon

Best Answers:
    Someone apparently gave me a bad rep point to show that he disagrees with me saying that you can't learn SEO in 4 days.
    I don't care about those rep points, I'm not here for that. If you disagree, please say it here and I will prove you that I'm right.

Nadir, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  7. angelfire

angelfire Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree in short span of 3-4 days you might learn something about SEO but it might not be enough. In this field of work it requires continues learning and exploring. Good luck on your studies.('',)

angelfire, Feb 5, 2006 IP
  8. vlead

vlead Peon

Best Answers:
    3-4 days are enough for getting started. Sieve through this forum and you will find a lot of valuable information.

vlead, Feb 6, 2006 IP