1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MAKING 250$/month with AdSense POSSIBLE ?????

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by gethelo, Jan 20, 2008.

1. frodosringfinger

frodosringfinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $250/month is VERY POSSIBLE. Just make a decent site and post good content DAILY. Build your traffic, build your fan base.

The $250/month mark for me was very exciting when I hit it.

frodosringfinger, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  2. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll give you an example of one of my recent sites I built. I built the site in late November. I purchased 40 unique articles of atleast 400 words each targeting main keywords of my niche. The 40 articles would be for the categories of the site. Then I submitted a site map to Google to get all my pages indexed faster. But I needed traffic to the site. So what I did next was purchase around 20 unique articles for my niche and published them to big time article directories. The article directory helps with rankings and brings direct traffic. The site after a few days was making over $3 a day....Now a little over a month and half later it's getting around 130 unique visitors and pulling in close to $20 a day......But submitting articles is not all I did however it does bring direct traffic daily to the site. Also I suggest to keep purchasing articles and submitting them to good article directories....Also work on your seo efforts...

I suggest you work on your seo efforts......

James Dean Nash, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  3. Creep

Creep Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the key is work SMART..

Creep, Jan 20, 2008 IP
    gemini181 likes this.
  4. shazi_786

shazi_786 Member

Best Answers:
    it's possible

shazi_786, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  5. hostquack

hostquack Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course it's possible. You just need an attractive website.

hostquack, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  6. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also do it with ugly sites. You just need focused traffic. I would suggest a site some keyword research and blogging and if you stay focused you could be doing it in a few months.

reapr, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  7. kill71987

kill71987 Peon

Best Answers:
    Heres the real way:
    Buy a reseller account which doesnt cost much say $10 a month.
    Create multiple sites, and add valuable content on them.
    If you create 100 websites with valuable content and a bit of marketing they will get a good search engine rank.
    If you get $1 a day from adsense you get $100 a day - $700 a week, $36,400 a year - $120 for reseller hosting - $700 for domains a year (.com) = $35,580 a year.

Now $1 a day shouldnt be hard to achieve, if you have a wide spread knowledge it will be easy to make 100 sites with valuable content.

I am in the process of creating a web hosting company, once that is set up i will test with this.

Tell me what you think.

kill71987, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  8. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    I have done it, so I can tell you it is possible. My daily adsense revenue passes $250 mark every 4 hours.

It's because I learned a lot, read a lot and did experiment a lot. And most importantly, I made a lot of websites. Remember, if you can't make one website that earns $1,000/day, you should just make 1000 websites, each earns $1/day. Mix this for your own flavor and calculate the number of friends you will need to partner with.

If you find my post useful, give me some green positive reputation, would you?

brandnewx, Jan 20, 2008 IP