1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First $4000.00 Day On Azoogle

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Trypp, Nov 23, 2007.

1. microtekblue

microtekblue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This guy has a point...You really make that much man??

Why are you telling us on Digitalpoint.com then lol?

Want to gloat?

microtekblue, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  2. The Method

The Method Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone can post whatever they want to... my designer can create screen shots, anything can be manipulated,,,and it is also possible to make $1,000 a day (it seems impossible for people who jhave never seen that kind of money).

Bottom line, if there is someone selling that well...I want them on my affiliate program! Call me:)

The Method, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  3. NCDE302

NCDE302 Peon

Best Answers:

.............lol

NCDE302, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  4. IdeaGod

IdeaGod Guest

Best Answers:
    I re-read original post.

"$1000 a day for awhile...jumped to $2000....now $4000"

So the time you were making $1000 a day average, $500 was probably being spent to re-up with...

And it hasn't been a full year yet...

So total, you have made almost or over $100,000 pure profit the past 6 months? Probably less?

That makes more sense.

BUT, if you keep it on, then the amounts I posted would be yearly and monthly totals.

So for awhile, you were making around $15,000 pure profit each month at $1000 a day minus $500 to re-up/advertise with = $500 a day pure profit

x 30 days = $15,000

I see.

I believe that.

Will be interesting to see if you can maintaine\increase.

If you do, that is half-million in 1 year.

IdeaGod, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  5. microtekblue

Best Answers:
    lol ok there

6. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe if you read the thread from beginning you will see that your posts have nothing to do with this thread.It's clearly stated that it's PPC and banner traffic and there is no blackhat methods. Don't be such a noob like you are.

speed100, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  7. microtekblue

Best Answers:
    ok thanks for your little commentary.

8. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    np,next time be more careful.

9. microtekblue

Best Answers:
    LOLLLL..it was SARCASM...

not too brite eh.

10. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine too,but, whatever.Don't be noob,OK?

NCDE302 likes this.
  11. Trypp

Trypp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to clear some things up. I've been away for a week or so. Had a death in the family and other things come up. I don't use black hat methods or emails. I use PPC and Banner traffic. Some people's stats in this thread seem to assume I make $4000 every day. This post was for my "first" $4000 day on Azoogle. The money is up and down. As everyone knows in the PPC world, nothing is steady. There is always comeptition knocking you out of ad positions, buying out your banner spaces, etc. I made just over $200,000 last year. Still gathering tax info and numbers. About 20% of that was in the adult industry and the other 80% from Azoogle, COPEAC, IncentaClick, and some other networks. I only made around $97,000 from Azoogle. The screen shot is real, but like I said, I have nothing to prove. Maggie, my AM from Azoogle, has seen this thread as well as Fraser, and they could both vouch that I do do this volume. They are both very good affiliate managers and have helped me greatly in teaching me along the way and giving me the CPA increases I needed to make my campaigns profitable.

Making this kinda money wouldn't even put me in the top 100. There are several affiliates that I know of that make over $300,000 per month. A lot of them are emailers, where I've heard the big money is.

Trypp, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  12. microtekblue

Best Answers:
    dont be noob ok?

lol get a life man.

13. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just take the free advice that I'm giving you and read the whole thread before you start posting something off subject. You can say whatever you want to me and be an ass as much as you want and laugh as much as you want.About getting a life,well,it's very hard when you do affiliate marketing,but i don't expect for you to understand this,considering that affiliate marketing is something strange to you.

speed100, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  14. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Ideagod, I've heard about $30k a day in affiliate marketing. So don't be so pesimistic:) lol

$30k a month wouldn't put you even in top 1000 / top 10000. I even very doubt about top 100000. Cause it's true than everyone will make real peanuts.

SEOLinker, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  15. The Method

The Method Peon

Best Answers:
    TRYPP, dont feel as though you have to respond and justify what you make to these people:cool:

There are two kinds of people on this forum, those who make money, and those who do not. The people who do not, think its impossible, and the people who do, seem to spend their valuable time trying to convince the others that they do. People that spend their time doubting and questioning your income should spend their time increasing thier own income:)

Your posts are professional, helpful, and insightful...dont let "ney-sayers" detract from the value of what you bring to the board.

When I was a broke college student, my DREAM was to be hired by a large company and start making $40,000 a year! I thought that was really good money (to some it really is)...I remember the first year I made over $100,000 (I was 22yrs old, working for myself) and I couldn't believe it! I'm 32 now, and needless to say, $100K isn't what I thought it was. The people who are so blown away by a few thousand dollars are that way because they have never seen it!

With that being said, I would love to work with any affiliates who are capable of selling "more than average". I have a new site, very well made, and my product has received excellent reviews from online marketers like Dr. Kevin Nunley. It is an income opportunity Ebook, but what makes it different is that it uses techniques that NOBODY else is using online! 100% serious, it is nothing like anything the Internet has seen when it comes to inc opp's...

My ebook is based on techniques I created and tested on Craig's List...I grossed $14,013.09 the first month I used these techniques (cleared $11,500 roughly)...I didn't invest a penny to start this stream of income, and the only expenses I incurred were from outsourcing some of the work. Where else online can you invest nothing, and get that kind of money generated? No advertising costs, no products to buy, just money generated! That is basically the topic of my ebook, but it is very in depth about copyrighting, research about CL ads and posting times...so many $$$$ topics! CL has over 8 BILLION monthly page views and 25 million monthly registered users in the US alone...if people knew how to harness this like I do (without violating their terms of use, or spamming them, but stil raking in the money), they too might realize that $100K isn't what it used to be:cool:

Where does a business find online affiliates to work with? Any help? Thanks!

The Method, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  16. chandee

chandee Peon

Best Answers:
    very cool .can you teach on it?

chandee, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  17. shockalock-g

shockalock-g Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that was one hell of a read. I just went from the first page all the way to the end....learned a whole lot in the process. I think a big part of this game is to not just gather and learn, but to immediately begin putting what you learn into action, test, track, and learn a little bit more from each thing that fails.

shockalock-g, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  18. Trypp

Trypp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just don't be afraid to lose money. It will happen. I lose money every day on new campaigns. Also, don't waste time losing money on ads that won't be around for a long period of time. Some of those ads are good for a quick buck, but I like to test ads that may be on the network for a very long time. If I lose money at first on those offers, I will gain it back later in profits. If you lose money for a couple days on an offer that is being pulled in a few weeks, you may never make back your money. Also, if you browse through the offers and find some offers that you are interested in personally, it may be easier for you to do the testing. Keep a close eye on network ecpc also. If the network ecpc is lower than you're minimum bid, don't waste your time unless you are sure you have no or minimum competition. Try starting bids a bit high and drop them as the quality score increases. On some ads, I drop them a few cents per day until I see my ad position change. Once that happens, start more split testing. Split testing will help a LOT in the long run. I look at it as a contest. I write a new ad and run it against my old ad. After a couple days, I delete the lowest CTR and write a new ad to put up against new CTR champion. Most of your competition will be too lazy to do this and you will come out ahead in most cases.

Trypp, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  19. chibiz5

chibiz5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great point there trypp, keep up the good work buddy!

chibiz5, Jan 20, 2008 IP
  20. jjpmarketing

jjpmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    No kidding. That was great advice Trypp. Rep for that one.

jjpmarketing, Jan 20, 2008 IP