1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast & Cheap!!! 9 Domains Expiring: 2006 Regs (.com, many LOANS)

Discussion in 'Domains' started by flagday, Jan 19, 2008.

For Sale to DP Members Only.

Terms:
    Paypal only. Prices include one-year extension of registry through Godaddy. BUYER MUST HAVE GODADDY ACCOUNT FOR TRANSFER. Some of these domains are already expired. I can still renew them @9.99 for 1-year, but I cannot transfer them to another registrar for 60-days after re-registration. They must be pushed to another GD account.

The expiry day follows the name.

TYPOS:
    ADULTEDUCATOIN.COM 1/16
    DISTANCEEDUCATOIN.COM 1/16

BRANDABLES:
    CHEAPCOUNSEL.COM 1/16
    BIGMONTECARLO.COM 1/17
    INEEDITIWANTIT.COM 1/17

LOANS:
    CALCARLOAN.COM 1/21
    CALCARLOANS.COM 1/21
    CALAUTOLOANS.COM 1/21
    CALIFORNIALENDERS.ORG 1/21

Prices:
    $45 per name
    $35 per name if buying 3 or more
    $30 per name if buying 5 or more
    $250 for all

You know the drill, these are going to drop at $59 plus in three months, but you can get them now.

Why I'm selling: Thought I'd get around to development, but already more on my plate than I care to take care of. For the typos, wanted to divert traffic to a real Education Affiliate site. Again, never got around to it.

These names are off to the drop-catchers if you don't buy them.

Traffic: All have some; none have much. These have been parked at Namedrive and Sedo over the past two years. adulteducatoin.com is the best performer with 68 views, 17 clicks and $4.84 since May 2006. I think you get the point.

PM questions, but I'm not going to reply if you're asking for stats, as I just gave you the high end of this lot. Feel free to make an offer or tell me off.

I will refund 100% if transfer fails due to expiry date of domains.

flagday, Jan 19, 2008 IP