1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

> > > > > Established Niche Driven Ad Network for Sale > > > > >

Discussion in 'Sites' started by TargetedClix, Jan 15, 2008.

http://tinyurl.com/3ckxze

This site will earn the new owner anywhere from $200-$600/monthly, right away. It just needs a caring owner who will give it the attention it deserves. The fact here is that whoever owns this site can really make a lot of residual revenue on a monthly basis. This is a high quality, established website with a clean and custom design that has been around since 2004. Realistic monthly earning potential in the high $x,xxx to mid $xx,xxx range should be easily attainable within 12 months with the proper marketing.

We're actually the third owners of this site, so I would really like to see it taken care of by the new owner. It's pretty unfortunate in retrospect, but ever since we've owned it, we've done absolutely nothing to it. We haven’t marketed it, nor have we even added any type of payment system to accept payments from advertisers. Why? Because for the past year I've worked two jobs, have a son, and have absolutely no additional energy or time to take care of this site. My partner has been managing our other sites and has no additional time either. We already know we're losing revenue by just letting it sit here, so we may as well recover what at least something for it at this point.

I know many of you will have questions, so I've included a bunch of additional info below.

So what does this site do?
    this site is a contextual ad network for adult related websites. As I'm sure most of you are already aware, the majority of ad networks such as Adwords, Yahoo, MSN etc. do not accept advertisers or publishers with adult content. This is the main reason why this site is such a fantastic niche. Contrary to popular belief, the adult industry is booming, and there are more adult webmasters than ever before who are searching for innovative ways to promote their adult-related site. this site runs off of Inclick's popular adserver software.

One of the many advantages of this site is that your cost for software upgrades and support is zero. Why because we has a transaction-based licensing arrangement with inclick.net, which provides toll-free telephone support, free upgrades and a dedicated staff. So for every transaction (deposit made) directly to you by an advertiser, inclick keeps only 15%. What's even better is that this percentage decreases as you generate a higher volume. Other than web hosting, there are no other recurring fees or monthly expenses to keep your ad network running. If you don't make money, nor does inclick. Inclick has a rock-solid company with a great reputation, and isn’t going away anytime soon.

Go to: http://www.inclick.net to learn more about the adserver software

Even though this site uses inclick's software, this site is still 100% your business. (Inclick does not have any ownership of this site) So even if you wanted to use different software or perhaps your own custom ad server at a later time, you can certainly do so. You also have the capability of adding third party feeds from other ad networks. (Revenue pilot, Search123 etc.) to "fill" your ad inventory, if you wish to do so. The entire system is completely transparent, and you get paid instantly every time an advertiser makes a deposit.

What are the technical requirements to run this?
    A linux/unix vps or dedicated server is required. We're currently using a small vps server for the entire site, and it runs just fine. This is a result of the software’s capability to deliver thousands of ads quickly and easily using a shared or dedicated server with minimal impact to overall server performance. You don’t have to be a computer guru in order to run this business. The ad server software is made to handle nearly everything. You just have to have a basic understanding of the pay per click industry, have the time approve/disapprove accounts, and reply to the occasional customer service/sales inquiry. The admin area is very easy to navigate through and reports can be generated on the fly.

Will you help set everything up for me?
    Absolutely. I will personally assist in the site's transfer and help the new owner to make sure that the entire site and network is up and running properly on their server.

Where's the domain registered?
    The domain is currently with godaddy.com

Is there any debt associated with this site?
    There is zero debt. The costs required to run this business are extremely minimal, with web hosting being the primary expense. You can probably find a good vps server for less than $45/mo. A minimum payout of $100 has been set for publishers, and all publishers have been paid. The balance of any active publishers are all currently well below this threshold. There are absolutely no hidden debts or fees associated with the purchase of this site.

So how much are you looking to sell this for?
    Only $1800, which is 4k less than what we originally bought it for. I feel that this is am extremely fair asking price. I really don't have the time to haggle or negotiate, so I'd rather just sell it for a low price and move on. I'm sure if we had the time to post this for sale everywhere, that there would be many buyers willing to purchase this site for twice as much. However we simply have way too many things going on at the moment to hassle with locating such a buyer.

What about payment?
    I will agree to transfer everything over to the new owner (domain, all software files) upon 50% down paypal payment. The remaining 50% will be due after everything has been completely setup on your end and when you confirm that everything is running fine. I feel that this is a very fair way to do business, and I'm sure the majority of you will agree.

Hopefully I've answered most of the initial questions that may come. However, if you're a serious buyer and have specific questions, please send me a pm. Also, please do not post your opinions or comments if you're not a serious buyer. I've included a few more screenshots of the site's backend, below.

Revenue Details:

Just like Google Adsense and other ppc ad networks, this site earns revenue through deposits made from each advertiser. The system is currently set at a $50.00 min. deposit amount for advertisers, however the new owner can set this amount to whatever amount they choose.

How much revenue have you made with this site?
    When we purchased this site, it was earning an average of $250-$600 consistently, each month with very little work being done by the previous owner. However ever since we acquired it, we've done zero to it. We never bothered to even plug a payment processor or gateway to accept payments. So when I say we've done nothing, I really mean literally nothing! Every month we'll get potential advertisers inquiring about the service and we've always told them that "we're currently upgrading" and to come back at a later time. Hell, I haven’t even had the time or the desire to even approve current advertiser ads, or even upgrade to the latest version of the adserver. Click on the link below to view a screenshot of the main admin screen. You'll see what I mean when I say that we haven't the time to do anything.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3582/serverstatsrk7.jpg

Since we've been to busy managing other sites, this site has simply been put on the "backburner". It really deserves an owner who won't neglect it, and as soon as the new owner plugs their own payment method (paypal, 2CO, authorize.net) this site will jump right back into business. If the new owner chooses to promote this site on any level, there’s no doubt that it will be a very profitable venture. Even with no marketing, there will still be a few sign-ups each and every month. It's simply the nature of the business.

So are there any active advertisers?
    Yes, there are 19 active advertisers currently in the system.

What about publishers?
    Yes, there are 57 active publishers currently in the system.

You can click the link below to see the admin's view of a current publisher. (private info has been blurred out)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1176/publishersummaryut3.jpg
    Traffic Details:

I can provide any type of stat you need for the adserver itself, including the number of ads served on a daily basis, billed clicks, etc. (See some of the included screenshots below, for starters.)
    http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7166/performancereport1dl2.jpg
    http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3539/performancereport2bs0.jpg
    http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7681/performancereport3jc9.jpg
    http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/991/performancereport4hk9.jpg

All traffic 100% organic. The server that it's on doesn’t have the typical stats programs installed, so unfortunately I wont be able to provide any web analytics for the domain. However, I'd estimate that the site still receives anywhere from 2-5k unique visitors every month, which is excellent considering there's no promotion. Perhaps one of the most valuable aspects of this site is it's rankings for many popular keywords and phrases. For example, watch what happens when you search for "adult pay per click" on Live.com.
    http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=adult+pay+per+click&go=Search&mkt=en-us&scope=&FORM=LIVSOP

http://tinyurl.com/2tufpu
    http://siteanalytics.compete.com/this site/?metric=uv

Considering the age of the site, our extremely low asking price and the above mentioned highlights this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.

Starting Bid: $1000

BIN: $1800

Happy bidding!

TargetedClix, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  2. TargetedClix

TargetedClix Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a quick note. Please be sure to post your offers here on the thread, in order to make your bid official.

TargetedClix, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  3. sportfx

sportfx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very nice site

$1100 from me.

sportfx, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  4. sportfx

sportfx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for replying to my pm

Would you take $1200 BIN?

sportfx, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  5. TargetedClix

TargetedClix Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haven't heard back from sportfx. If anyone wishes to propose a similar offer I may consider.

TargetedClix, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  6. TargetedClix

TargetedClix Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Received a bid of $1,000 from webmaster talk, which is less than what I'm willing to sell this for. However, I'll consider any offers higher than that.

TargetedClix, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  7. TargetedClix

TargetedClix Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We've decided to lower the BIN to $1600.

TargetedClix, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  8. lee smallwood

lee smallwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this network still for sale?

lee smallwood, Mar 26, 2013 IP