1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VMI cards rock : ACH is back on VMI

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by selling vcc, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terano

Terano Banned

Best Answers:
    If we can recieved small deposit, why paypal told Arkansas Valley State Bank not supported? I think if we can recieved two small deposit from paypal, Arkansas Valley State Bank is supported.

Its just my 2 cent

Terano, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  2. solideuk

solideuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It may work but who's name will the bank account be under? I heard that with VMI's the bank account is usually under the VMI companys name and not your own, that is one reason Paypal flags your account.

But by all means someone should test it and see if it is compatible, it would have been ideal if the original poster could advise on this situation - could you be more descriptive? The last thing anyone wants is to have a limited paypal account.

solideuk, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  3. AngieG

AngieG Guest

Best Answers:
    Well if it works it won't last long...anyone using it now?

AngieG, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  4. asianlunatic

asianlunatic Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not, i have had phone conversation with Paypal rep to take out nearly 700USd, and they are "hesitant", if thats the roight word , as they say, they dont support that bank.

Try sending a email to VMI asking for confirmation and i bet they wont answer. I have sent in 5 email enquiies to date on this matter to seek clarification on why Paypal is not accepting, and none has been answered..

Anyway, its up to you. Just sharing what i know so you wont fall into the same mistake i did..

asianlunatic, Jan 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.