1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Google pick on Girls websites

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Dolin, Jan 17, 2008.

Hi I think adsense just recently made new changes to the earnings. For example some adsense ads do not appear where there are sensitive materials. Recently, my clicks on my girls website are 1-2 cents clicks. Is it the new tax system invented by Adsense? I used to gross 4-5 cents clicks just weeks ago. If this goes on there will be no free girls websites and ppl will have to pay just to look at photos of girls. I wonder if dating sites need to pay "taxes" too. I know the inside of adsense are not revealed to the public, but I just have this feeling. My clicks on my non-girls websites remain the same though. Girls website never have high paying keywords in the first place, but 1-2 cents average is gross.

Dolin, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  2. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    1-2 cents from 4-5 cents is not a huge drop (not in terms of percentage, but in terms of #s). I'd say it must be more on the AdWords advertisers. This has nothing to do with taxes.

Fka200, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  3. Dolin

Dolin Banned

Best Answers:
    It is possible but the drop occurs in a time interval on one day and has been carrying on for a week. I conclude that Google change the earnings system because there has been no change to my promotion campaign or contents or ads layout.

Dolin, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  4. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Pure speculation, IMO.

Fka200, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  5. jakeruston

jakeruston Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm sure it wouldn't matter about the site, just the niche really.

jakeruston, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  6. Methane

Methane Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually I'm sure Google is most pissed about your pedophile "Young Girls" site. Some of the girls there look like they are 12. You're sick.

Methane, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  7. kashifccc

kashifccc Peon

Best Answers:
    I am boy. I can't tell about girls.

kashifccc, Jan 18, 2008 IP