1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My keywords revealed. I'm trying to top out here!

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Laceygirl, Jan 17, 2008.

Alright. Everyone in this site is so secretive. They don't want to share their url, keywords, information, etc.

Well I'm sick of it so I'm letting my keywords out becuase I need help.

The problem I'm having is for two of my sites and this seems to be a major road block that I have.

I have this site dinosaurfact.net. The site, in every aspect, was built to work perfectly with adsense, Search engines, and PR. It runs in 1st for over 150 keywords, many are not worth much, though.
    Currently I've been striking for the big-boy of this niche "Dinosaurs". Its the highest of high.

I cannot get up. I'm sitting in 17th place and can't boost. Does anyone know any method I can use, or some way I can put my efforts to have a chance.

The same for my arcade at echoarcade.com

It's currently in 18th for "Online games" and I can't get anywhere. What can I do to boost this as well.

Any suggestions?

Laceygirl, Jan 17, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  2. Brinked

Brinked Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you're site is actually showing for number 39 for me...but google has been dancing a lot lately.

your site is still new, only 6 months old you need to work harder than the older websites that are ahead of you. But don't be discouraged, you're almost there...it will only take a little extra work to get where you achieve, for now set yourself the goal of reaching the top 10...then top 5..then go for numero uno. I would strongly suggest writing up some dinosaur articles and submitting them to the highest ranked article sites. Dont submit the same article to more than one article site though, google will see right through that. Create about 5-10 informative quality articles and submit them, these articles from these article sites will eventually get pageranked and pass link juice onto your site, just make sure you put a link in the article as well.

dont try to link build too fast, google will penalize you, especially since your site is relatively new.

you can also post comments on blog sites that are related by finding blogs that dofollow. you can use dofollo.com to search for them.

hope this helps and best of luck.

Brinked, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I guess the search rank is for .com and .ca of google.

Yeah, I actually havn't done much of the article writing. It's one of the things I have a hard time doing. The one problem with the dinosaur site is that most of the big boys up on the top are .gov and .edu sites. They all have not been updated since the stone age, but still it must be hard to take them on.

I guess I could try this.

4. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest dropping the number of times you use the word 'dinosaurs' in you home page text for starters. You've used it 17 times in the body alone. You can replace it with something relevant like 'Practically every child in the world has been fascinated by T-Rex. Google knows your still talking about dinosaurs but it will seem less spammy.

e10, Jan 17, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  5. zeruel

zeruel Peon

Best Answers:
    Or maybe you can look for relevant and quality link partners that you can exchange links with. In that way, your back links would increase. Make good use of your anchor text for a certain keyword as well... Just like the one on your sig here... You can use anchor text like "Dinosaurs" or any major keyword you can get into for anchor text.

zeruel, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  6. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lower the keyword density and add a couple of quality backlinks per week.

bogart, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know I I'm too hip to changing the 100,000 a month keyword, to a long sentence that doesn't get any searches.

Alright. The many of you are saying there's too many links named "dinosaurs". And you guys say that it will get better if I bring the keyword density down?

Crazy world, but I'll try it.

8. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What... so this sentence is more hip....

Man. I learn something new everyday. :rolleyes:

And T rex you think no-one would search for? Have faith young Skywalker! :D

e10, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My faith is high. I've knocked down the total alts that were "dinosaurs". I don't want to lose too much until I know I won't lose my place.

Laceygirl, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  10. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you compared keyword density for the ones above you in the serps?

e10, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  11. nalds20

nalds20 Banned

Best Answers:
    Just try to apply link building or link trade to other website that is relevant to your site and try to expand your keyword , like different kind of dinosaurs, try

nalds20, Jan 18, 2008 IP