1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal Is after my life......Any Alternative?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by TheEinstein, Jan 14, 2008.

I got my one of paypal account limited one month ago.

After that I try to open many paypal accounts but all of them are getting limited.
    Then I restore my account and again it gets limited?

Any good alternative?
    I tried, alertpay but I can withdraw funds cause I am in India, MB dont have my Bank listed in his list?

Pls help me, I have lost around $2k in all Paypal account....

TheEinstein, Jan 14, 2008 IP
    JasMate likes this.
  2. kdsshare

kdsshare Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think all of your PayPal Accounts are getting limited as you're opening from the same IP. Are you using a "static IP", try using "dynamic IP".

kdsshare, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Paypal is normally not after someone's life but I do believe they are after tons of documents to prove who you really are. I think they should have given you a reason why they limited you in the first place right? Why not settle it and not keep opening new ones only to have them limited?

I myself was limited twice, one for 25 cents, they want to "protect" me, another was for money laundering, been with them for so many years, I think I tripped their circuit for transfers somehow. But whatever they wanted I just gave to them although both I find funny, protecting my 25 cents and accusing me of laundering over a few hundred bucks. But give them what they need and they are fair even though a bit stupid or bureaucratic I would say.

Paypal isn't the best, but from experience the rest are worse. You want help? My help to you is to be honest and try to give them whatever they can and explain to them what you can't give them and why Full Stop

wisdomtool, Jan 14, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  4. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    By opening up multiple paypal accounts, you are inevitably been breaching your contractual agreement with Paypal over and over again and thus your accounts get limited.

You can only have 1 personal + 1 premier or business accounts and nothing more.

There is nothing much you can do because you are the one clearly in the wrong and Paypal is not doing anything wrong here.

eddy2099, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  5. ladyk5

ladyk5 Guest

Best Answers:
    Have you tried to use anything other than paypal , I mean they are the only ones out there, nowadays people dont even prefer them because of all the regulations

ladyk5, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  6. swim_nz

swim_nz Peon

Best Answers:
    Close all accounts you have, and just stick with using one. If they limit you again, contact them and ask then why.

swim_nz, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  7. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no alternative to paypal till date..

there was a time when e-gold was taking the market share
    and moneybookers was being portrait as true alternative to paypal..

but some pirates n scammers n scam forums spoiled e-gold's reputation
    and moneybookers started to act as if made for betting..

so at the end paypal remained the buyers choice for next 100 years coming..

Sellers cant control anything

its the buyer who decide whats best for them
    majority of internet buyers are from USA UK CANADA AUS and they love paypal.. they feel comfortable buying with paypal.. as they know paypal team will protect them against scam or fraud..

so sellers have no choice left..

other then that

you can try plimus and 2checkout(they can accept paypal) if you are selling some items and not wanting an e-currency like paypal e-gold moneybookers facility

seller says paypal sucks
    buyer says paypal rocks
    seller are less
    buyer is more
    so paypal = rocks!
    truth exposed!
    good luck!!

surf4fun, Jan 15, 2008 IP
    Nick252 likes this.
  8. bigbluesky2006

bigbluesky2006 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're actually allowed to operate two PayPal accounts. One for a business and a personal one. Opening new accounts when your account is suspended is unlikely to help things.

If you want your PayPal account close all but two of the accounts and jump through the hoops by faxing whatever they ask you for.

Alternatively you can use other services like Clickbank or 2Checkout (which I think charges a monthly fee).

bigbluesky2006, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  9. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    paypal allow only two accounts... you can have a business or permier account and other one personal account... but if you open more then 2 accounts then sure paypal's new security system will automatically detect you as fraud... now a days paypal has been limiting account more and more for very small reasons... and there is no alternative to paypal.... but you can try other problem free service like moneybookers, e-gold etc... those service dont limit account if you login from different IP's...

Pervert-For-Life, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  10. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to agree. Use a different IP address. The only way they can trace you on a computer is IP address or your cookies. Delete all the temproary files as wellI don't see any alternative since most people use paypal. I am not sure but have you tried worldpay or mabye stormpay(<-if that is still alive, I believe it is)?

uniqueasitis, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  11. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    Provide all the documents. If they';re satisfied you'rent doing anything wrong except the multiple accounts, they'll remove limitation on all your accounts except one or two. They'll ned some more docs and you're done :)

inworx, Jan 15, 2008 IP