1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Avant Links - Bidding Web Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by WatchOut, Jan 14, 2008.

Hello,

I am here to announce one of my latest projects, Avant Links. I am here to announce this project, and I am starting the link building today and hopefully should build a good collection of quality back links.

Regarding the SEO part I have made minor tweaks and should get to the link building strategy very soon, also going to expand the category descriptions in order to ensure a content-rich web directory, blog to follow up soon.

The design as you see is custom made and the web directory itself is powered by phpLB, and the idea was to allow users to surf through the web directory with ease, with a straight forward design there should be no issues with the communication.

If you are here to place a bid, I would like to ask you to double check with the terms on Avantlinks.com, as you see we allow any niche to be submitted (although adult and illegal materia is not allowed, gambling is).

If you have any further questions -- or concerns, you may reply below and I would be more than happy to give you a straight answer :)

www.AvantLinks.com

Min.Bid Review Fee: $5

WatchOut, Jan 14, 2008 IP
    dtm likes this.
  2. dtm

dtm Banned

Best Answers:
    dtm, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  3. WatchOut

WatchOut Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks DTM; as a special promotion, I am going to decrease the lowest bid fee to $3, this should be available for the next days. I will try to work out a coupon modification in the mean time, should be good and exciting :)

- Meti

WatchOut, Jan 15, 2008 IP