1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

banned from adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by arjun316, Jan 14, 2008.

hi i have a google adsense account with has been banned due to frad clicks

i just wanted to know
    if i use another gmail account with diff address name on it, also i will not use the same website for displaying ads

will i still get banned

and if yes

can i use my other family member account for adsense

plz help me with this i am new to adsense

arjun316, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Too many of such posts but I think a family member account should be be quite safe just do not login to Adsense of your family member account. But also do not use the same web site for the Adsense account, they seemed to check everything nowadays.

wisdomtool, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  3. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you click on your own ads?

ryanman, Jan 14, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  4. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    I think few would admit that, but even for those who don't they were still banned by invalid clicks (at least according to them). But the chances of getting back Adsense is quite minimal, What you can do is to prepare whatever logs etc that can prove your side, if it is not done by you. Till now have only seen one or two successful appeal in the forum amidst the tons of Adsense banned threads.

wisdomtool, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  5. freecodes

freecodes Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes You can make account for with the name of family member but It's not recommended to use the same site.

freecodes, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  6. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince Guest

Best Answers:
    No, do not do this.

If you click on your own ads you do not deserve to be apart of Adsense. Your not only ripping off other publishers but your ripping off advertisers. A lot of companies pay a lot of money for true clicks, not a bum trying to get a few dimes. I don't see why people even respond to threads like this. Don't help people out that are trying to cheat a system and ultimately lower the amount of money you earn.

TheFreshPrince, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  7. shawnecstacy

shawnecstacy Peon

Best Answers:
    @thefreshprice !!!!!

its not always the site administrator's fault for fraud clicks..
    my account also got banned and I hardly remember if i ever had clicked any of my own ads.. not only my own but i dont even click on others adsense ads also . so whos fault is here .. MINE or GOOGLE'S CRAPPY ALGORITHM

I know why my acc. gt banned and also know who are the persons who r behind this.. some **** competitors..
    I have mailed the support staff but i dont expect any +ve reply from them .. well life goes on.. I lost my $200 there.. i m goin 2 shutdown my site now.. :(

shawnecstacy, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually that definatly sounds like it is your fault for fraud clicks. You say "I hardly remember if I clicked any of my own ads".

Well I've been with adsense for a longtime and I have several sites with adsense on them and I can say "I have never came close to clicking on my own ads". Actually I have made a mission that I will never even consider clicking on an ad.

I'm afraid your toast. If you use a differant E-mail they will know its from the same computer. Same for someone else in your family. You may get an account activated, but they will just eventually ban you again. It takes years to re-gain trust by google to allow you again. If I were you, I'd move on to other ad networks to work with.

Laceygirl, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  9. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can! you show us the sites where you implemented your ad-codes! I hope can get idea from there

jezzz, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  10. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Frankly speaking given the risk of click bombs, I won't advise against it. There are just a few members who love to click ads and that can cause problem for the OP.

wisdomtool, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  11. Yukinari84

Yukinari84 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can make a new adsense account with a family members name, but make sure you dont use the same site when you sign up.

Yukinari84, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  12. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In short, Yes, it will also get banned.
    Having more than one account itself violates TOS.

Abhik, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  13. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince Guest

Best Answers:
    99.9% of the time the person did something stupid. For the other .1% those people are smart enough to contact Google with analytics and prove they did not click their own ads.

You say you hardly remember if you clicked on your ads. You either did or you didn't, your only fooling yourself. Thank God your leaving Adsense and closing your site. I hope you leave this business for good.

If the creator of this thread makes another account and I see ads on his sites again I will personally turn him in. It's time the real publishers take a stand against the fake ones.

TheFreshPrince, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  14. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Sure, you can create another adsense account but you will need:
    - new ID (brother, parent, etc.)
    - new domain
    - new address

zexy, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  15. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if yo use diffenret name, address, email, and don;t use the old sites, then it is less likely google will be able to find the co-relation. however, it is best if you can change the IP as well by changing yuor ISP.

sultanofseo, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  16. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Plain and simple you clicked your own ads and you should be banned and you shouldnt get another account....for anyone that "hardly remembers" you either did or you didnt.....Which I am sure you did....so you should be banned and never get another account.......Adsense is great! Treat it with respect and integrity to advertisers....

James Dean Nash, Jan 15, 2008 IP