1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for affiliation with a search engine...

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by veritas, Jan 14, 2008.

Hey all!
    I'm looking for affiliation with a search engine. I used to use google's custom search engine, tied with my adsense account. I sent them 20,000-30,000 search queries per day from my website (all from real users, all being real search queries). I made about $40 a day from this.

However, google doesn't like my website. It could be classified (loosely) as a PTC, and that goes against google's TOS.

So I am looking for affiliation with a search engine. I will get you about 50,000+ hits a day, and at least 20,000 search queries a day. Payment options would be discussed through paypal. A portal would be used, but displaying your ads (or we could negotiate keeping it on your page, but a little bit of tracking code would be needed).

Alternatively... if someone is willing to sell me a working search engine script (perhaps similar to dogpile.com) that is not based off the old, discontinued google search api keys (nusoap), then contact me as well.

So... anyone interested?
    (I'm pretty sure this is the right forum, if it's not, I apologize)

veritas, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  2. PixelHut

PixelHut Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Try one of this search engines that have affiliate programs:

win4win.com
    canada44.ca
    genieknows.com
    mammamediasolutions.com
    seek99.com
    7search.com
    activsearch.com
    thesearcherz.com
    rsisearch.com
    yoomy.com - mobile phone se
    gozinta.com - you can have co-branded se with them
    smarterclickz.com
    fearsearch.com

A lot of this SE affiliate programs can also give you co-branded site and xml data feed. You can find meny ppc se programs that you can use this se ppc for around 50$.

If you don't like any of this you can try with smartppc softwear that is free (basic version) and you can start offering bids for clicks and keep all the money from clicks.

I hope this can help you.

PixelHut, Jan 14, 2008 IP
    nonyf likes this.
  3. jfarmer

jfarmer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jfarmer, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  4. veritas

veritas Peon

Best Answers:

That helped immensely, thank you! I'm applying to gozinta now!

veritas, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  5. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    No PPC SEs want your fraudulent PTC traffic, you f******* POS! M-ers like you destroy our industry.

bigdealio, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  6. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    And 1 more thing - YOU *WILL* GET CAUGHT - JUST LIKE GOOGLE CAUGHT YOU. And when that happens they won't pay you your dirty money, you POS!

bigdealio, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  7. PixelHut

Best Answers:
    Whats your problem?

PixelHut, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  8. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's my problem? What's your problem helping out a fraudster criminal like "veritas"?

bigdealio, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  9. PixelHut

Best Answers:
    Froudster always get cought, sooner or later. He haven't done nothing to me and I don't know the way he makes business (and I don't really care), so I wont/don't judge him utill I have bad experiance with him.

PixelHut, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  10. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    He told you how he "makes business". He sends incentivized PTC fraud traffic to advertisers. And you don't care because he didn't send any to you. You're a great human being. Not.

bigdealio, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  11. PixelHut

Best Answers:
    Attacking every one just because someone doesn't have 100% adsense tos traffic and calling me bad person, because I try to help, makes you a great person. Red reps tell me everything I need to know. Just to clear this... When I was posting the list of s.e. I didn't know what PTC (paid to click) is. I know better now.

PixelHut, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  12. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good so now you know what PTC is. It's clickfraud. And yes, I attack people involved in clickfraud. By the way do you notice how the topicstarter clickfraud coward won't respond? Because he knows I called him out.

bigdealio, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  13. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've emailed "traffic quality" (anti-clickfraud) teams of all the search engines you listed above with a link to this thread and some more info on this clickfraudster.

bigdealio, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  14. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    deleated - mod please deleate extra post

nonyf, Feb 21, 2008 IP
  15. veritas

veritas Peon

Best Answers:
    *sighs*

You crack me up. I seriously chuckled once or twice while reading through this thread.

I haven't checked it out since my last post, months ago.

I'm afraid you have some serious misconceptions about many things in life, bigdealio. I don't know why anyone would waste time calling people names or attacking others via the internet. At least do it in person (I'm sure there's at least one or two people on the street someone near you right now you can go yell at).

Anyways... PixelHut, I appreciate your help. Generally speaking, PTC sites are indeed shady, and something to avoid. Incentive sites in general are pretty risky. I've been working to change that opinion with everyone that users my website, and have been very successful thus far.

Thanks,
    Veritas

veritas, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  16. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your attempt at belittling me is pathetic. Nothing changes the fact that PTC is fraud and that you're an operator of a fraudulent PTC. Don't choke on that chuckle.

bigdealio, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  17. dlucks2309

dlucks2309 Peon

Best Answers:
    im confused...

what's the problem here?

How is PTC sites fraud?

I'm confused at all of this...is bux.to fraud?

why are you so mad about this dealio? explain to me...i want to know what is fraud and what isn't.

If you want to PM me that is fine too...thanks!

dlucks2309, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  18. PixelHut

Best Answers:
    Well, some ptc sites are fraud and some are not. In case where ptc site owner pay visitors to click on some affiliate links, banners,... then that is a freud. But in many cases or even in most of them thing are different. In most ptc sites they get money from webmasters that want to buy traffic. They go to ptc site end they buy a pack of 1000, 2000, 3000,... click or views. And then visitors get paid every time they click/view one of this sponsored links. So in this cases this can't be fraud. It's a way to get really cheap traffic and a way to earn some cents for couple seconds of work.

PixelHut, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  19. bigdealio

bigdealio Active Member

Best Answers:
    In this case the OP fraudster was looking for "an affiliation" with a PPC Search Engine. Which means he's trying to find someone he can send his fraud PTC traffic to. He already got canned by Google for sending fraud traffic. Read the thread.

bigdealio, Apr 7, 2008 IP