1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense on Beauty Tips, Relations and Food Recipes blog?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Dj_Flush, Jan 13, 2008.

Someone I know (a girl ) wants to start a blog related to Beauty Tips, Relations and Food Recipes topics and is asking for my advice

She has good knowledge and I am sure she can do good in the field of professional blogging but I want to know if Adsense performs well on blogs related to this niche?

Dj_Flush, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if she is good in the field, then thats most important. let her do well and throw in adsense in there . for sure the site will be approved in this niche. if she realy does well with the blog, then she will get some from adsense. depends on how successful she can make her blog. more traffic = more $$

sultanofseo, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  3. Dj_Flush

Dj_Flush Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right but I have heard niche matters too

how well does this niche perform?

Dj_Flush, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  4. Sjoerd-pop

Sjoerd-pop Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is a high paying niche, but it's possible to make big money in every niche. Best thing is just to get her started, and if she can write a lot of content and does some nice marketing everything's possible;)

Sjoerd-pop, Jan 13, 2008 IP