1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need programming services

Discussion in 'Programming' started by kisae, Dec 27, 2007.

Hello,

Hope you all had a good Christmas!

Need programming. Stuff like, member login, and paypal integration, assigning tasks to registered members.. and more

Pm me with MSN/AIM to talk.

kisae, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  2. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have sent details about our services

jg_abad, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  3. kisae

kisae Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still looking =P

kisae, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  4. stickycarrots

stickycarrots Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can build a login system for you. If you're interested please feel free to PM me.

stickycarrots, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  5. jammy69

jammy69 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello
    I can build the system for you.If the job is still open pls PM me with the details
    Thnx

jammy69, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  6. kisae

kisae Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To Jammy69,

First I appologize (to everyone reading this) if this is not the right place to post this comment, but I feel that this matter has to do with this posting.

I started off the new year with plans to start a website, instead I got scammed.

You offered services to me which I believed you would do. I even gave you the benefit of paying you partial payment of the services ($50). Lucky for me, it wasn't much. This is a fraction of the amount I spend going out on one day.. and to think someone would actually cheat me for this amount... I just find this very sad.

If in fact this wasn't a scam, and something very troublesome happened to you during these past weeks, which I highly doubt, then I really do hope you well. But just one message, email response, or contact in any way would have been more than enough to have avoided all this. But you just dissappeared.

Fortunately, I have made a claim through paypal early, and received a full refund for this amount.

I write this hoping no one else will deal with you and I hope you one day will learn how to live your life as a descent human being.

kisae, Jan 11, 2008 IP