1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BANS Profits and Commission Junction

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by depotgang, Jan 11, 2008.

For those of you considering BANS or may have purchased BANS and are still trying to figure out how to configure and make money from your site. I recently finished an eBook and a Camtasia video series on how I make money with BANS.

I am currently offering the eBook and Video as a WSO for $7 which is a steel for the information and many bonuses that come with the package.

If you are at all interested check out my sales page at.

BANS Profits

This offer comes with a free membership to Video Blog Training which will give you 100% access to all the Triangle Marketing Videos. Over 15 quality "how to" videos on making money with Commission Junction. In the future I will continue to add videos and you will have 100% access for NO additional charge.

Consider my future topics:
    Commission Junction and Joomla Profits
    Using Popshops to add to your income stream... On Bans and other sites.

Honestly in the hands of a good internet marketer this information would probably cost you tons of money. I bet someone could sell it for $297 +, but I just do not know how to market in this manner so enjoy the deal.

Excuse the typo's, I put the sales page up late last night and I will not be able to edit it until later tonight.

Thanks

depotgang, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  2. hanji

hanji Peon

Best Answers:
    What is WSO? Also, are the videos downloadable? How are they accessed if I want to watch again, etc?

Thanks!
    hanji

hanji, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  3. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WSO = Warrior Forum Special Offer, which seems to have turned into a generic term.

decodethis, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  4. depotgang

depotgang Peon

Best Answers:
    The videos are not downloadable they are steaming. Once you are a member of the site you can watch them as many times as you want.

Just click. If you want to read more check out

bans.knowninfo.com

I am used to calling a sale a WSO so I apologize.

depotgang, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  5. slipangle

slipangle Peon

Best Answers:
    is WSO a store on the forum? Wouldent it be better for depotgangster to sell via his page?

slipangle, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  6. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    How much have you made from BANS?

cylai, Jan 11, 2008 IP