1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Cheapest PSD to XHTML & CSS AND PHP coder you've ever seen before

Discussion in 'Programming' started by monosulpa, Jan 6, 2008.

1. ListedHosting

ListedHosting Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No the best but three times better than you.

ListedHosting, Jan 10, 2008 IP
    phpl33t likes this.
  2. phpl33t

phpl33t Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually smack talker, I have done over 100 jobs via PM and over 1000 through my sites over the last 10 years. iTrader applies to jobs bid through threads, not PMs. Also, 2 positive way out numbers 1 negative. If I cannot do a job that I bid, I refund and appologize to the customer. Beat that. You have only 36 posts and already a negative? That must be a record low.

Where's your portfolio chump? You offer pictures or real customers and real working sites in it?

Now stick to the thread topic.

phpl33t, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  3. random58959858

random58959858 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Previous work please.

random58959858, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  4. monosulpa

monosulpa Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    phpl33t: I have done some work via PM too but i don't make them to add point to my iTrader, it doesn't mean anything you can even register like other user and add good reputacion to yourself or others case where there are people in here who has cheated people in this forum and they've had more than 100 itrader points so you are stupid if you think that the itrader point means a lot

second the gryffin1234 negative point is something senseless he don't even pay me anything it was going to be just 7 dollar even although i didn't connect to my msn to tell them that i wasn't going to be able to do it i apologize to him but he just came here (like if i care about it) and give me the negative point Arguing Lies and slander

third i have a few time working like a freelancer, i had been working for a private company and that's why i only give my portfolio just to a very few persons because although i did programming and html/css code i cannot include them to my portfolio for legally issues

monosulpa, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  5. e-fun

e-fun Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To clear this, how about you give some free service to gather your portfolio?
    So that some of us can see your portfolios.

I need to see your portfolio.

p.s
    I have hundred of PSD that I designed since last year. I hate coding job. ;>

e-fun, Jan 10, 2008 IP
  6. gryffin1234

gryffin1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    YOU are the one who told me it was $7.. i would have easily paid more.. i was incredibly supprised by the low price

i think your attitude to the replies on this post shows you are not someone to do business with

and i dont care if you got a job for $50 billion, if you said you would do my work and took my PSD (which you could be doing anything with since you got the whole thing for free) then you either do it or INFORM ME that you are not doing it, dont have me spam you on pm and msn to get some sortof response from you

oh and thanks for the negative itrader, i will report it...

gryffin1234, Jan 11, 2008 IP