1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Program for Thai-Florist-Dating-Expats-Travel-Asian Websites

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by TheSyndicate, Jan 10, 2008.

I have an affiliate program for my Thailand flowers website.
    It will give you 1-20 $ for every flower sold from our website.

Rules
    You have 20 dollars to give away as a discount coupon on your blog, website, coupon site or what ever site you like.

If you want to give away $1 dollar coupon then you keep $19.We sold over 100 flowers last valentine and I am intending to break that record this year.
    You get paid when we get paid and flowers are delivered.

Payout
    Pay Pal after payment from customer
    Western Union when you reached 100 $

Banners
    We have over 10 different banners and we can create one with your coupon code as well.

Trivial fact
    Most of our customer are repeating customer so they will use your code more then once to get the same discount. We have the best prices on the market with a low price guarantee.

Website

Thailandflowersdelivery dot com

If you have any questions please post it here. If you like to join in please send me a PM

TheSyndicate, Jan 10, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. mathix

mathix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello i am representing ThaiLash in asking if you would be interested in becoming an affiliate with our new Thailand Travel website, aimed specifically at backpackers of Thailand.

You can check us out yourself at:

thailash.com

We are a new site aiming to bring backpackers closer together, we offer a place to hang out meet other tourists, share travel videos, stories, pictures etc.

I came across your website and believe your flower delivery service would be a fitting affiliate for us if you are interested please get in touch.

You can contact us directly on our website or email

Best Regards
    Matt

mathix, Apr 16, 2013 IP