1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get free, good and unique content

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by latehorn, Jan 20, 2006.

1. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Research the topics you are going to write on by visiting established sites wth relevant information in the first couple of days a week and then spend rest of the week to write the articles yourself in your own words. This provides originalty to your articles. I could never scrape information from other sites. I am also one that likes to use all of my own content rather than borrow it from another site using the resource box. You could also pay goo money to have it written for you. However, always check your articles on some thing Copyscape to ensure it isn't on anywhere else.

qwestcommunications, Jan 28, 2006 IP
  2. Caydel

Caydel Peon

Best Answers:
    The closes I could come to agreeing with that statement is perhaps if you see a forum that has some good threads, take the content, rewrite it, and extend it with your own ideas and thoughts. Don't just take other people's work from them!

Caydel, Jan 28, 2006 IP
  3. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    search for problems people have
    technical problems
    medical problems
    human problems or any other problems
    then find or create solutions and publish howtos and solutions for them
    its an easy way to create unique content and attract unique visitors with little or no competition
    it may be real work - but even more real rewarding work !!
    a single solutuion to a problem may attract anywhere form dozens to hundreds of unique visitors per day or even more
    one such article per day is possible - sometimes even several depending on your own expertise in a particular topic

hans, Jan 28, 2006 IP
    Mister Tut likes this.
  4. LadyJade

LadyJade Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha Ha, I read one post about me writing for free! I didn't say that I would write for free ... I have to pay the bills somehow and google don't do it yet.

Lisa!

LadyJade, Jan 29, 2006 IP