1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get $179 software for a few bucks

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mohamedd, Jan 6, 2008.

If Any One Wants affiliate elite for a couple of bucks I can get it for you. Just pm if your interested!

We all know AE it costs almost $179 I can get if for you for less then 1 fourth that cost. Just PM me ASAP.

or email me at darsot03@gmail.com . Ill hook you up. :D

mohamedd, Jan 6, 2008 IP
  2. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    your not just going to freely give out your login details are you????

I want the product, but not if its ripping off the publisher.

Let me know how you are doing it.

Swerd, Jan 6, 2008 IP
  3. upnya

upnya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well that's certainly shady.

upnya, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Post-edited...

Hope you don't mind that I forwarded this thread to the publisher.

NCMedia, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  5. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is all legal do not worry

mohamedd, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  6. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry for double post but the publisher of the product even knows this its all legal

mohamedd, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  7. seoworld

seoworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't mind me asking did you purchase the product yourself?

seoworld, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  8. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    In that case I apolagize for downing your thread, still would like the publisher to see and quantify it.

NCMedia, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  9. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey,
    i got your PM.

Can you please prove that Brad is OK with this as im interested.
    + whats the recurring bill?

Swerd, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  10. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't look like, that this guy is a professional ;)

bl4ckmaN^, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  11. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

Just letting you know its legit. Everything is through Brads own CB Paylink

Swerd, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  12. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything is most definitely not legit. To those reading this post, I would be very careful... as there is no legal way the author of this thread could do this.

And we track IP Addresses very closely to make sure no pirated copies are being sold.

Thank you

Brad Callen, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  13. roy77

roy77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Swerd,
    Did you recieve the copy?
    What do you say, is it legit?
    (i am NOT interested by the way)

roy77, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  14. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    Brad himself just said its not legal..lol.
    Still..what puzzles me is that according to your calculation a fourth of $179 is "a couple of bucks" :)

GeorgR., Jan 7, 2008 IP
  15. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Grrrrr....

What gets me the most is shortly after I posted that I forwarded this to Brad, the OP PM's we with "relax bro, the publisher knows about this and he has even made the payment link for me, I would NEVER do something illegal like this". So I apolagize publically, privately, and even give him a tip to go sell this in the buy/sell section where people wouldn't know to use their own CB link on this 1/4 the price point...

Amazed at how this forum is turning lately, I have been acting in a moderator capacity, over the last 2 weeks i've had 2 people banned, and have caught 3 people scamming. I like DP quite a bit, however this type of activity is becoming so random and happening so often that I question the DP mods and how they value their member count over their quality contributors... Other webmaster forums are quite tight with their quality control and the members rarely have to get involved.

To the OP, I strongly suggest you post an apology to Brad and the members here you are trying to swindle. Become an active and positive contributor here and who knows you just might pick up enough legit and legal info on how to market with great ROI without the need to be shady or rip people off. Let this be a testiment to how naive new webmasters can be, and how easy it is to scam here... Seems every single day a new negative adventure awaits us, and the more this happens, the more questionable all posts and new posters become.

All the best to all of you, let's continue to stick together and filter this type of crap out of DP.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  16. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Brad himself is involved in this thread, then how can you sell the product if it is not legal.

markov, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  17. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    NCM interesting thoughts..i know its off-topic....but now tell me what to do that selling anything here has become such a joke because all you get is a bunch of people asking for "a free review", even if you sell some $5 report :)

GeorgR., Jan 8, 2008 IP
  18. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Georg:

I fully agree. If you look, i have ZERO itrader, I'm a six figure earner without the need to monetize on this forum. Making money through DP is not impossible, however yes most people here are yerning for affiliate status and some great free info. I would say either give them the review copy gladly, or focus on sales outside the forum and only use the forum for lead generation and aff recruitment as you are doing.

Cheers to you Georg, you are one of the people I greatly respect on this board as your attitude and professional business approach is a breath of fresh air compared to... ehemm threads like the one we are in.

NC. Cheers to 'can I get a freebie?' perhaps we should start an ebook on how to get freebies from DP :p

NCMedia, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  19. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of person do you think I am? OK here it is people you want too know the link that proof that i am not lieing. Now i found out today that the really cheap ones i think brad took off the download link. but i did try them before and it worked earlier it no longer does. so here it is i am not a lier a scam artist or anything like that. I owe brad an apology please tell if i still do after this!

First go here www.affiliateelite.com then go to the bottom and click on become an affiliate. There you will see his mecant id. as bryxen9. Any one disagree???

Now we all know how cb payment links work. it goes like product#.merchantid.pay.clickbank.net . anyone disagree?

Now here are all of brads payment links.
    http://1.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://2.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://3.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://4.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://5.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://6.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://7.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://8.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/
    http://9.bryxen9.pay.clickbank.net/

so i suggest you to look at those links. especially 8 and 9. Now there is a posibility that bard may have taken this down becuase he seen this post. But too also let you know i tried 8, and 9 today and you can register the product but then it fails to redirect to the product download. (BUT IT WORKED FINE WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS THREAD... KEEP IN MIND it no longer does)

I was scamming nobody. Not brad, and not anyone here!!! as if you were interested i would of showed you those links.

I could not of set that up either. I would need to know the password to brads account. Which i do not!

I think some of you owe me an apology!! Jeez i was just trying to show you cheaper payment links. I was not going against any law.

Becuase correct me if i am wrong. Would it not be brad who would of set those links up?

I probably made a ton of spelling mistakes but its becuase im furious right now at the way everyone has treated me. Dont rip me apart i told you if you wanted to know more PM ME!!!!

mohamedd, Jan 8, 2008 IP
    Volknet and CU_Designs like this.
  20. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAH! NICE! Wow.

That is an awesome find! I'm pretty sure everyone calling him a scammer owes him an apology ;)

Thanks,
    Jonathan.

Volknet, Jan 8, 2008 IP
    CU_Designs likes this.