1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR3 directory for sale, with revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by leet, Jan 7, 2008.

DirMax International Web Directory

www.dminternational.biz

It's a PR3 directory with 5806 backlinks according to backlinkwatch.com

The directory has never been promoted so all the revenue and the traffic is totally natural. I was running it as a free directory before. I made it paid when its PR value dropped to 6 from 7 to create budget for backlink building. It has made me $330 two months ago. Remember that is with absolutely ZERO advertisement.

The site was PR7 till 21st September. On 21st September its PageRank dropped to 6, and then a while after it dropped to 3. Now it's stable PR3 as well as its inner pages. Domain is 3,5 years old and registered at GoDaddy.

The directory runs on phpld 2.1, and uses a free template. The logo is custom made. There are currently 6384 active links submitted to the directory.

Revenue Details:

$330 revenue so far with ZERO advertisement. I did not even open a thread on a webmaster forum to sell listings, so it has a big potential to make a lot more. All listings were bought by visitors who came from search engines. Screenshots added:

$255 from links and 3x$25/m for 3 sitewide links on mainpage.

Proof: http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31332_pp_122_893lo.JPG

Traffic Details:

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31316_july07_122_1165lo.JPG (limited to 4 images in a message so I'm giving a direct link for this one)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All traffic is natural, from search engines and direct type-in. All screenshots can be found on right sidebar.

It averaged about 700 daily unique visitors last month. Used to average about 2500 unique visitors daily when it was PR7.

I wanna note that, after it dropped to PR3, it's averaging daily 700 unique visitors. The site was down for last few days due to server problems, but it's just fine now.

Starting bid: $300
    Min. Increment: $20
    BIN: Not set
    Auction ends: 48 hours after last bid.

Thanks.

leet, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  2. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got an offer of $450 via PM. If no higher bid in next 24 hours, site will be sold.

leet, Jan 8, 2008 IP
    buffalo and Katy like this.