1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Al-Qaida does not exist

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by cansouth, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes yes, exactly, we told our troops free speech is a crime.... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Henny, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Henny, do you know ANYTHING about ANYTHING?

Under the UCMJ
    Article 88 states:

"Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct."

Sounds to me we have told our troops free speech is a crime. :rolleyes:

Article 89 States:

“Any person subject to this chapter who behaves with disrespect toward his superior commissioned officer shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”

Elements.

(1) That the accused did or omitted certain acts or used certain language to or concerning a certain commissioned officer;

(2) That such behavior or language was directed toward that officer;

(3) That the officer toward whom the acts, omissions, or words were directed was the superior commissioned officer of the accused;

(4) That the accused then knew that the commissioned officer toward whom the acts, omissions, or words were directed was the accused’s superior commissioned officer; and

(5) That, under the circumstances, the behavior or language was disrespectful to that commissioned officer.

Punishable by court marshalls and 1 year confinment

yo-yo, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  3. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Forget about clinton, bush will never make it to the clinton level, everyone knows bush is a fucking buffoon. Only thing sperating bush and a three tooth redneck living in a trailor park is money. Take away the money and he becomes INSTANT white trash.

ly2, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  4. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Henny, that is exactly what people who blindly follow our government's policies say. They always accuse you of being a liberal for not supporting the troops.

If a Democrat were president you would accuse people like me of being a crazy conservative.

Its not about "not supporting the troops." Its about "not supporting a government who sends men/women to die on wars based on lies and corruption."

Its easy to send a man to die when you don't have to go into combat with him. Whatever happened to the leaders of countries going into war with the troops?

Bush and Rumsfield are both cowards. Bush dodged Nam and Rumsfield has never been in any real combat. As much as I dislike Colin Powel, at least he has seen some real combat experience.

By the way, our own government doesn't support our troops. If they did, why can't hundreds of thousands of veterans(like my grandfather who served in World War 2) get their damn VA benefits?

I know why. Bush is so busy giving tax cuts to the rich along with ripping off the consumers by getting into bed with the oil/gas companies.

tesla, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  5. digimania

digimania Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, let's just drink to this. :D

digimania, Jan 26, 2006 IP
  6. cansouth

cansouth Peon

Best Answers:
    It was probably Mossad, CIA (or Pentagon) which made the terror attacks the 11. September 2001. I think it was Mossad or CIA which flew the planes into the Twin Towers the 11. September 2001. I also think the planes were remote controlled. Maybe there were no hijackers on board at all.

Here is a very good website about 11. September 2001:

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/index.html

cansouth, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  7. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    I read all of these posts from Yo-Yo and the like, and I just thank god you guys are in the minority.

Henny, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  8. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Why? :confused:

Crazy_Rob, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  9. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Because your mindset is dangerous. You would rather believe an article written by a nobody whacko, than something the government may write. Your fear and loathing of authority forces you to react in irrational and illogical manners. You hate authority SO MUCH, you choose to believe whacko conspiracy theories instead of anything mainstream, but whatever. Just so long as you remain the minority..

Henny, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  10. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Moi? :confused:

I was asking why you read yo-yo's nonsensical posts. :p

11. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I took that to ask, "Why am I glad they are in the minority" :D Thought I might need to s-p-e-l-l it out....

Henny, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  12. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:

No, the planes weren't remote controlled, BUSH is! Those guys from the planet of HjestSkookkkll still have him under their control. They made him do it! I read on a blog that this friend of michael moore actually saw the implant in the back of Bush's head, it was placed their after Bush failed to assassinate Elvis presley. They knew they couldn't trust him because he sometimes says things different than planned.

Now, Clonaid is working on replicating him with a better model, one that is more easily controlled. My cousin's, sister's, nephew's uncle saw them working on the project when he went in to help repair the 'New Life Incubator" that had one of his replications in it. The whole ordeal scared him and now he has been in hiding the last 3 months- he says they are after him, and I thought this was just coming from the mouth of a man who smoked pot for 25 years!

I probably shouldn't even write this, cause now my life will be in danger too. The raelians were already convinced I was out to sabatoge their communications system with the mother ship and they are in deep with clonaid.

I have given up too much info already, I will stop with this: the end is coming, my friend enChick Little said it was

debunked, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  13. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    And thanks for that... :(

14. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THATS YOUR WHOLE PROBLEM.

Some "nobody" citizen has much more care for his peer than the government.

Don't you realize if the government was hurting it's people, they wouldn't just write about it, they would cover it up dumb ass. :rolleyes:

yo-yo, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  15. ROAR

ROAR Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty. -Marley

ROAR, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  16. flOid

flOid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, I hate this stupid 9/11 conspiracy bullshit. It's either made up by anti-semites ("of course the Jews did it, as always!"), or by bored nerds on the Internet. It's obvious that Al-Qaida previously WAS controlled, and made strong by US intelligence fo fight the USSR. The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" policy seemed have to work in Afganistan, but totally got out of control since than. Just one more proof for the incomptence and total overestimination of the CIA. Admittingly Bin-Laden and Co. are still used as an pretext for US imperal wars, and the average American is happily buying into this bullshit, but still that doesn't mean that Al-Qaida doesn't exist, or that they aren't a threat. Al-Qaida is a little, religous sect of fanatics, very loosly and decantralized organized,, but that is making them so effective, and so hard to track.

flOid, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  17. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Yep, only young angry white males with low IQs are able to see this phenomenon. With specially crafted anodized tin foil head gear featuring reinforced mindwave space modulators, tuned into the right frequency, they can even detect aids in the corn!

We must ban together, on frequency 147.666, to prevent the infestation of Kellogg's Frosted Miniwheats!

GTech, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  18. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Having people like Gtech and Henny as oldies in our society, who blindly listen and follow authority and government wishes (sheeple), it's really no wonder the United States is in such horrible shape.

With todays youths not getting educations, getting into large debts at 18-19, and having widespread drug use, it will be miracle if they ever figure out how to fix all of the oldies **** ups.

yo-yo, Jan 27, 2006 IP
  19. flOid

flOid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think to blindly listen and follow authority and government (especially the US government, who has been convicted of lying it's people duzens of times, see for example Powell's infamous show in fron of the UN "proofing" that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, which he today calls "a shame") is as euqal as blindly following every conspiracy theory on the web, no matter how absurd it is...

flOid, Jan 27, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  20. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    sheeple, I didn't think moonbats still used that one. Thanks for the confirmation! Horrible shape? Nah, you just don't appreciate what others before you have done. It's all about you. Young angry white males with low IQs that have suddenly found websites with "prison" in the url that pimps fear to the guilible who are thirsty for water (good analogy ROAR!).

Never any personal resposibility and never a solution to anything. It's always someone else's fault for the problems of the world. What wouldn't you do to sell your country out? :rolleyes:

psst, those magic decoder rings in specially marked boxes of Captain Crunch are the real thing :D

GTech, Jan 27, 2006 IP