1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Layer-ads.de $3 CPM

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by webbom, Jan 27, 2006.

I found this program surfing over the web and I have being using it for a month. First, I must say that this program is in german :eek: . No, I dont speak german, I use google translation to understand what is said ;) I contacted their support and they speak english but the site is in german.

They show layer ads on your page, some people consider them annoying but my site visitors dont seem to care so I use them.

They pay $3cpm in euros, not all visitors are counted just the ones that keep the window open for 5 seconds. I use them on a site with 10,000 daily visitors and I'm earning $16 per day, so that is not a lot but still is another alternative you can use.

The great advantage of the program is that they pay daily, that means that when you request a payment they sent it to you. Payment is by paypal, moneybookers or bank transfer. When I requested a payment they sent it in 2 days. $160 was the amount sent.

In summary
    Pros
    -daily payouts
    -pay by paypal, moneybookers, bank transfer
    - $3 cpm in euros

Cons
    -site is in german
    -layer ads can be annoying

url:http://layer-ads.de
    google translation tools ;) :http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

So there you have another program you can use.

webbom, Jan 27, 2006 IP
    troyzz likes this.
  2. mosin

mosin Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you receive something by mail before you were accepted? Or what was the process, just tried to enroll and it said something about mail.

mosin, Feb 23, 2006 IP
  3. theynd

theynd Banned

Best Answers:
    o damn, its too goood...i gotta try

theynd, Feb 23, 2006 IP
  4. coolsaint

coolsaint Banned

Best Answers:

Dear webbom,
    I have joined in this German Advertising network. Your information was really helpful. I translated them to english and did it right. But I couldn't find out what is the Minimum payout For them though i know they pay daily if you meet certain minimum payout amount.
    Can you or anyone else in the forum help me on this case? I m really amazed thinking about how Allied Forces decrypted the Germans Codes in World War II!

Suman Haldar
    Webmaster hagioteam.com

coolsaint, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  5. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The minimum payout is 10 euros and they send you the money within 48 hours of request. From what I remember the singup process is similar to other sites, they send you an email with some login info. It seems also that they are paying 7.5 cpm :eek: if your site have a lot of quality traffic.

webbom, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  6. coolsaint

coolsaint Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks webbom for the information,
    By the way where did you get this information about minimum payout? It is not in their publisher control panel. Even i did a search in Google but didn't help me that much. So few of their sites are listed and indexed in google. Also Very few People talk about this Network. Thanks god you were there.

You said they are paying 7.5 cpm but didn't mention in which currency , i wish you mean $ because in this Topic you were mentioning all the currency in $ so i wish you meant $. and What did you mean by Quality Traffic? Do you mean Traffic from USA, UK, Austria, Germany etc ? I couldn't understand that part.
    Oh! Did you check their Forum? I can't access it. Can you?

Thanks again

Suman Haldar
    Webmaster hagioteam.com

7. falcondriver

falcondriver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    layer-ads.de sucks! if you have also adsense on your page, the close button is covered by adsense with some browsers (opera at least) - your page is completely useless for your visitors in this case! have seen sites who have this crap on every page, this means for me: back to the search engine and try the next result. personaly i wouldnt link, bookmark or visit a site again with layer ads on it. its annoing as spam or this "hey, are you interrested in lottery tickets?" calls i get all the time.
    dont even know if the accept non-german websites, the ads seem to be made for german customers.

falcondriver, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  8. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    could I pllease see the url where you have these ads at please I would love to see them

Mr Crow, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  9. coolsaint

coolsaint Banned

Best Answers:
    Dear falcondriver,

I don't know whether you have used layer-ad.de Websites or not. I wish not . Because i can see you are really annoyed with those layer-ads.de ads. Trust me, Me myself is not a lover of layer-ad.de as well. But I am actually reviewing their Network so came here to discuss about it in the best community for Internet Affliation and Marketing - Digital Point.

Yes. They accept non-german Websites from all over the World.

No the Ads are not only made for german Customers. Because They are having advertisers from the below mentioned countries.
    1. Germany
    2. Austria
    3. Switzerland
    4. Unites States of America
    5. Great Bretain

Also They welcome Advertisers from all over the world. And They welcome visitors from all over the world as well. But the CPM for above mentioned Countries are Highest as they mentioned in their Website.

No man I don't have Adsense on my page and the situation doesn't happend with me. Moreover if a visitor close the banner; the banner will not be shown to him for the next 3 hours as they say. I wish you are using 800x600 resolution in your screen. Because the ad doesn't cover the screen screen for me.

I haven't got sucked up by them yet. Lets see.

Suman Haldar
    Webmaster hagioteam.com

10. coolsaint

coolsaint Banned

Best Answers:
    Dear Mr Crow,

I don't have ability to post a live link so I can't post any link to demonstrate them. But You can visit My website hagioteam.com to see the ads running right at the moment. By the way where are you from? Because it matters for those ads sometime.

Suman Haldar
    Webmaster hagioteam.com

11. falcondriver

falcondriver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    a lot of sites have adsense, and if you use opera adsense is in front of all other elements - which means you cant touch the layer-ads control buttons. also your "no ads for next 3 hours" seems to work only with default browser settings.
    and i dont like this idea because layer-ads just wants to avoid popup-blockers - surfers installed this blockers for a good reason!

falcondriver, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  12. Mr Crow

Mr Crow Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks , Checking it out

I am from USA

Mr Crow, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  13. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are paying 3 and 7.5 cpm in euros. To get paid 7.5 it seems that you need to have a lot of traffic, and of good quality for them, then you have to apply to get an upgrade. I found that information on this page http://translate.google.com/transla...coff=1&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

As I said before, this is just another option you can use to monetize your sites. It will work well with some sites, and not well in others. Layer ads as well as popups can be annoying so you have to decide if you want to have them on your site.

webbom, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  14. coolsaint

coolsaint Banned

Best Answers:
    Have you got the idea of 7.50 € ? What is the procedure to get that much payout? I couldn't follow them in the translated text. Have you understood ? What I have to do after getting paid 3 € in 1000 valid layer insertions? (Didn't he mean Impression by insertion?)

Sorry for the lots of questions . but i m really not getting the idea of payout increase. Wish someone can help specially webbom.

Suman Haldar
    Webmaster hagioteam.com

15. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they mean impression not insertion. That is just that the machine traslation is not perfect.

Well, I haven't been paid 7.5 from them only 3.0. I have not been using their program for a while but now that I saw the possibility of that payout increase :D I have placed their code again.

From what I understand of what is said here
    you have to be on their program for a while, at least a few days so they can see if your site have a good amount of quality traffic. Then contact them on the Support area of the account. You can contact them in english, they speak english too.

I will apply on a few days and will let you know if they approve my site for an upgrade :)

webbom, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  16. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I applied but they told me that the site have to be in german, so no 7.5 CPM for me :rolleyes:

webbom, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  17. rapeleg

rapeleg Guest

Best Answers:
    I should have to bring this up again
    do they still pay? last time my stats didnt update

rapeleg, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  18. bestgoodgirl

bestgoodgirl Peon

Best Answers:

how long ur stats didnt update ?

bestgoodgirl, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  19. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    They do pay but a while back they changed their policy to only accept traffic from certain countries. These countries include Germany, Austria, and a few others which I don't remember but have German as national language.

They no longer accept US as well as other traffic so it may appear as though impressions have stopped counting.

slava, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  20. rapeleg

rapeleg Guest

Best Answers:
    You have a list for this?
    also i noticed they only pay for clicks no?

rapeleg, Jul 30, 2006 IP