1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

400$ a day on zango

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Free-Premuium-Rapidshare, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simba40

Simba40 Peon

Best Answers:
    great work there!!

Simba40, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  2. ephimonline

ephimonline Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't believe that

ephimonline, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  3. buck

buck Peon

Best Answers:
    thats a lot of installs to make that sort of money or at least too many installs than i think any of my traffic would ever convert...im surprised people even accept stuff to install like that.

buck, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes his stats are impossibly high, to achieve this you'd need 100% U.S visitors, the current maximum is .75cents per install - some of his stats are over this maximum amount, I know with bonuses it can be a lot more - but the bonus isn't added until the end of the month.

How is it a stooge can come here and preach Zango crap, then walk away with about a dozen affiliates / referals under him, I just hope that these people don't earn him anything.

thsadmin, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  5. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Free-Premuium-Rapidshare Peon

Best Answers:

How???? becoz you keep promoting the thread. And get over yourself my stats are real.

6. thepeach

thepeach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. Let's say Zango isn't the affiliate to use on my video site. What would be the best alternative then?

A few weeks ago, I saw a site for sale at sitepoint called videolemon.com. He had about 50k UV per day. He also had the zango gateway installed. He had an average ratio of about 1:25 and earned about $600 a day with the Zango gateway. Do you guys think there are other affiliates/advertising methods to get the same earnings (on a video site)?

thepeach, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While it may be a great earner, I too have seen and read quite a few horror stories about zango. Do a google search for 'zango lawsuit' or 'zango fraud' you should have your hands full. They cookie stuff (one method is = ClickBank aff codes get replaced, meaning they hijack earnings from affiliates and their networks ((read details here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=622952 )) the more installs that happen, the more money they make from all kinds of fancy and non-ethical pre-established warez on users machines).

It all depends on how you want to earn, if you have no problems sleeping at night knowing you are supporting fraud, digital espianoge, and hurting end-users computers then you are fine. If you are a moral and ethical webmaster that likes your reputation and name among big webmasters that you may want to work with one day, I wouldn't let anyone know you support Z.

I'm sorry for downing your thread OP, just want to make sure people know all about Zango before jumping on board through your aff recruitment baited thread.

N.

NCMedia, Jan 7, 2008 IP
    ruffnat likes this.
  8. MYnameke

MYnameke Member

Best Answers:
    ooooooohhhhhhhhh my god,.... s*cks for me... my country isnt listed on the tier list... :((((( BUT All the best for all users who got accepted and got cash from Zango!

MYnameke, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  9. sp360

sp360 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you guys are always complaining how zango steals CB money, but at the same time, you guys keep posting in this thread, and MORE and MORE web masters are seeing this thread and getting inspired by the results and advertising zango on their sites, so if you let this thread die, zango will die slowly too.

sp360, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  10. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Or maybe we want to keep this thread alive, as more webmasters are signing up and killing their sites by installing gateways, hence we're helping our competition ruin their sites, look at it this way if one in 25 are installing the gateway - then 24 out of 25 are going to look elsewhere for the same content - on our sites.

thsadmin, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  11. mxjoy

mxjoy Guest

Best Answers:
    Does no one remember 1999 when Alexa was the ORIGINAL SPYWARE??? I ran aim-expressions.com at the age of 15 and had 20k uniques daily and was installing Alexa Toolbar on all of them for $ .5 a pop! Who cares, zango is great IMO for us as webmasters. Plus it keeps those poor computer tech slobs repairing software issues.... its a never ending circle jerk of profits!!

mxjoy, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  12. thewolf32

thewolf32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Zango is blocking my country :(

thewolf32, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  13. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:
    Exactly the only people freaking here arent making money via many channels, for me this is just one channel and a fraction of my daily earnings.

14. michael.aulia

michael.aulia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard otf this Zango before until I stumbled on this post

michael.aulia, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  15. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't know about you all but i'm getting sick of these threads bragging about zango income and promising only to share techniques if the user signs up under their affiliate link

qardinal, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  16. sp360

sp360 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now you guys see what im trying to say?

sp360, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  17. NaughtyNeo

NaughtyNeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Zango steals affiliate commision/ It hurts all of us in the long run.

The adult webmaster community rejected them long ago. It is sad to see the mainstream webmasters are still promoting zango.

NaughtyNeo, Jan 7, 2008 IP
    ruffnat likes this.
  18. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite the accusation here my friend, so anyone that disagrees with you or this effort of yours is a poor schmuck who is freaking in your eyes? Great logic, bravo you've just insulted half of this community if not more.

Mark my words, one day you will feel the reprocutions of your efforts here, karma is a bitch and I feel that your hidden dig towards me and others is unwarranted to justify what you are truly doing here (recruiting). In fact a true webmaster and top earner knows damn well that multi-tiered commission is not something that is admirable to them. You ought to be keeping this a secret and cashing in on your own, instead i can almost guarantee that you will have negative side effects downstream in diluting your recruitment and competition to yourself. Enjoy your earnings while they pour in for now. Furthermore, if you notice - the only members that are truly interested are newbies or grunts with low post counts and probably a small knowledge base, and you are in my eyes 'preying' on ignorance. That's ok though, you can all learn the hard way and think of this thread someday when your knowledge base and morals expand a bit... This is one instance where ignorance is NOT bliss.

Keep promoting Z and your name beside it, your demise is not far ahead Mr. 'Fraction of my earnings'. Sorry but your defense just further proves my observation about Z and its promoters.
    N.

NCMedia, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  19. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Best Answers:

No, my point here is that your falsely accusing zango of a lot of things, non of which are true, most if not all of your evidence provided is old information. Zango is a clean install uninstall now (NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ARGUE TO THE CONTRARY).

So however much you accuse me, I know on which issues I am correct and on what issues I am not.

20. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    i've read this entire thread and i'm wondering....how come your earnings don't match zango's payout rates? you've never really answered that.

qardinal, Jan 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.