1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How insane is this lol?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by SolutionX, Dec 19, 2007.

1. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    SolutionX, for me it sounds that you dont really care. I mean, if you can work you can pay back $10k - $20k. Sorry to say this, you just sound lazy and careless.

login, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  2. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    You do i think, but that doesn't wipe the fact that you declared bankruptcy off your record when you go to buy a house or something they look at that and show you the door.

killafawk, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  3. netpox

netpox Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL yea more people pay more than that!

netpox, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  4. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right on all that killafawk (I wish I could get myself to make some money through any of the number of ways that I know how), but actually, living under a bridge with no possesions or bills for a while sounds kinda nice. I bet I would learn even more about what really matters in life. Honestly the only thing keeping me from doing that on purpose is my feeling of responsibility to my loved ones. That and the fact that I would have another benzo withdrawal seizure. I have a feeling that california "government" doctors will believe me/care even less if I walked in fitting the stereotypical homeless profile.

The reason for the bills all crashing down so quickly is because something has been way off with my mind/concentration/anxiety/migraines ever since I had the grand mal seizure, landed on my head, and had to be given oxegen until I came back around, making it the 2nd time now that i've been nocked out for over 2 minutes by something or someone and had amnesia surrounding it.

But... the only thing I really don't care about is how I sound. There are some things in life that are out of my control. My situation is pretty unique though, so I understand, and it's no big deal anymore to me if anyone needs to judge me for whatever reason that I can't seem to figure out. Do whatcha gotta do. I've already forgiven you (and myself).

I'm trying to work through a therapy program for some anxiety issues right now though, and also trying to stop posting online (but still having to go through my posts sometimes), so I'd appriciate if I could get a break from the attacks for a few days or so at least. It just makes me want to answer back like right now, and I'm not sure I'm supposed to.

Thanks.

SolutionX, Jan 5, 2008 IP
    debunked likes this.
  5. UpDownloading.com

UpDownloading.com Guest

Best Answers:
    SolutionX, you dont have to explain or feel the need to defend yourself.

Dont listen to negative people in here.

It doesnt matter why and how you got into this problem, whats matter is how your gonna come out of it.

So just do what you can today, dont worry about what you need to do tomorrow, if you worry about the problems tomorrow, you wont have the energy to solve your problems today, then tomorrow you will have doubled your problems.

Instead make daily goals of what you need to do, write it down day for day, that way its easier to reach, Im speaking with experience :)

Just because its online and you dont get to see each others face, many forget that they are talking with other human beings. Its so easy to be negative and say "just pull you self up", those people wont understand before they are in the same position.

It helped me when I had problems to make a list as I said before. Before I had daily list, I had a headache by thinking of all those thing I needed to do, and at the end of the day, I had done nothing, cause I had used all my energy to focus on the total problem. Then I got angry and sad at my self.

Now thankfully its better.

I hope this is helping you a little.

Best regards and good luck.

UpDownloading.com, Jan 5, 2008 IP
    SolutionX likes this.
  6. castdead

castdead Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe for the legislation you have a clean slate, but I don't think any commercial organization will be happy to welcome you ...

castdead, Jan 6, 2008 IP
  7. t.sealey

t.sealey Peon

Best Answers:
    t.sealey, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  8. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think that if you are only 20k in debt, you can work it out over time. If your health is still an issue you may keep bringing in more medical bills, so why claim bankruptcy only to accumulate another debt.

Also, choosing the type of bankruptcy that allows for you to pay your debtors on a time table is a better choice, IMO, especially considering your debt amount and the fact that you could create a new business with the help of your DP friends.

debunked, Jan 7, 2008 IP
    Mia likes this.
  9. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, as I slowly get the math figured out (had a computer crash also to delay things), it's looking like I might be able to keep from bankruptcy with a little help from relatives, until I can get back on my feet. Thos freakin' medical bills when you have no insurance though. :eek: I think I'll use my lawyer as negotiating leverage though if I decide to make a deal. :cool:

Thanks for all the advice again, and the criticism that I did need. :) hopefully when I get through all this I can help others. I'm pretty stubborn but usually come out ok in the end. :D

SolutionX, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  10. ruffnat

ruffnat Peon

Best Answers:
    try to figure out a way to have a laptop and a car

with those two things, you don't really need much else

you can live in your car and the laptop works for wireless wherever

don't listen to the people that have never lived a hard day in their lives

ruffnat, Jan 8, 2008 IP