1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

check your keywords conversion

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ianternet, Jan 2, 2008.

[​IMG]

http://www.ianfernando.com/2008/keyword-conversion-figure-out-which-works/

So I decided to make one of my tools that i use to the public, it is a simple keyword conversion tool that tells you if you are earning from the keywords you are paying for.

this is a very simple tool I made for my readers and I decided to make it via google docs so learners can learn and have a nice bird eyes view of their data.

all you have to do is really just feed it information in the yellow columns and it will tell you if you are earning on a single keyword basis and overall

so ppc campaign beginners can learn from this to get a better understanding of what ppc campaign is about. This is a really simple structure for those who track keywords with their ppc campaigns

ianternet, Jan 2, 2008 IP
    Cypherus likes this.
  2. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    This is totaly off-topic, but I'll just shoot it here:
    When I hover links on your site I can't see the url in the status area. It's REALLY annoying. You should have it fixed.

Anyways, great spreadsheet, but you should also provide a downloadable version and not that google docs shit.

I became a subscriber of your blog after you last excel video. Keep spreading your excel-love to us! Green rep to you!

Cypherus, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  3. ianternet

ianternet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks! it should show ianfernando.com/suggests/ there is nothing unique about the link as each link is an ID anyways via the blog aff system

sorry for late notice

ianternet, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  4. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    so, how about providing us with the excel file? :) No one is going to use google docs anyways! Just to much work..

Cypherus, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  5. ianternet

ianternet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    really - I already saw some people using it - maybe people are not just using it

ianternet, Jan 6, 2008 IP