1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please save me an hour worth of reading!

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by Corso, Jan 24, 2006.

Is it against Yahoo's TOS or Google's for that matter to have their ads on the same page? When I applied (YPN) I did click that I had 3rd party ads already on the site but they approved me anyway. Now, I'm told (not by YPN) that it's not permitted. Thanks.

Corso, Jan 24, 2006 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  2. Caydel

Caydel Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot have any other contextual adverts along with adsense on the sam page.

So yes, you may not do that.

Caydel, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  3. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    Take the time to understand (i.e. read it all) what you're getting into now or get booted from both programs later...the choice is yours:)

GuyFromChicago, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  4. Wiley

Wiley Peon

Best Answers:
    It does not take an hour to read the TOS for both Adsense and YPN. I know it is not fun reading but if you want to run a business I think it is best to do the readng. There is a lot of good advise in this forum but there is also a few trouble makers that might give you bad information just to see if you take it.

Also most people here that use YPN also have Adsense accounts. When they asked you the question about 3rd party ads they were just seeing if you and your site know how to do these ads. They were in no way saying it is OK to mix ads on the same page.

Wiley, Jan 24, 2006 IP
  5. Corso

Corso Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I appreciate the responses, even the Reputation suggesting I'm a fool. Last time I checked, asking for help (or confirmation) wasn't a TOS'able offense. If so, mea culpa! :cool:

Corso, Jan 24, 2006 IP